Author Topic: A day at the beach...  (Read 4321 times)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
A day at the beach...
« on: August 27, 2018, 04:30:30 PM »
Spent some time on an LA beach last week and couldn't resist sporting my new JOR swim thong. There were no less than 6 women in the general area that were wearing either thongs or very cheeky bikinis (which is basically a thong in my mind) so I wasn't the only person on the beach showing my cheeks. I was in a spot where there were some people passing by on there way to the water, so i wasn't hiding, and I heard several comments both encouraging and slightly discouraging unfortunately. These were not comments directed at me but just comments made between people as the walked by. Shockingly, there were no rude guy comments and most were entertaining. For the record, I am a very fit guy with an athletic build and I take care of myself. If i didn't, I wouldn't have the confidence to lay out in a bikini much less a thong. My point is that we all know people can be very judgmental about our physical appearances and I tend to think that I am pretty easy on the eyes when it comes to my body. I also go to great lengths to keep body hair to pretty much non-existent, like a lot of us, so there's nothing unsightly about my appearance unlike some women who I've seen at the pool in a thong (bikini too) that have a bunch of hair between their legs or sticking out the sides of their swimsuit...holy grossness I did not need to see that! Anyways, my point is, I am squeaky clean, and there is nothing, other than wearing a thong, that someone could conceivably find offensive. So, other than the one youngish 20-something girl that said to her girlfriends 'OMG I can't believe that guy is wearing that!', the other comments were all positive and I just laid there with my head down acting like I wasn't paying attention. Laying out in public in a thong, where people are walking by on occasion, was quite liberating to say least and not for the faint at heart.

https://postimg.cc/image/dzrcb106v/

underlvr

Re: A day at the beach...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 03:06:20 AM »
Great pic and you have NOTHING to worry about.  Anyone who makes comments like that is out of their own insecurity.  Guys wearing thongs are out of the norm, that’s clear, but so were girls doing similar in the 80s.  I’m really glad that more and more women are wearing thongs and cheekier styles as it gives an incentive to look after one’s self and at least sort of paves the way for others to wear more daring styles.  I don’t like the idea that women own the domain of thongs though...so go for it!  I do!

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 01:30:29 PM »
Thanks for the reply @underlvr! I will definitely be back on the beach and at the pool next year confidently wearing my thong swimwear! I just picked up another suit from Charlie too.

esoom

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 08:30:51 PM »
I also have two Jor swim thongs and they are taken relatively well by other beach goers.  I think it's the sporty look that allows it to be acceptable, and yes, being fit helps myself as well