Author Topic: Good Friends, The Beach, and Being Yourself  (Read 3357 times)

frankjath

Good Friends, The Beach, and Being Yourself
« on: September 28, 2019, 06:55:19 PM »
Yesterday my coworker and friend was throwing a going away get together at the beach, when I got there it was just him and me. I’d never worn a thong swimsuit let alone a speedo in front of him before, because we’d never been to the beach together, but I decided to wear the speedo this time.

I took my shirt off and dropped my shorts, he didn’t mention anything about my swimsuit but after we’d been chatting for a bit, he said, I love your swimsuit. It was a pastel green color from LASC.

I wasn’t nervous to wear a speedo or even a thong because I new he would be chill. But I did have that little voice asking me why not follow “normal” convention and wear shorts. I was by far the only one wearing a speedo on the beach. But it turned out to be a great day. We swam in the ocean, played games when others arrived. But most of all I will miss having good people like this in my life.

Most of the time I think we over analyze what could go wrong if I wear this or that but the lesson in this is to be yourself.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
Re: Good Friends, The Beach, and Being Yourself
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 11:55:38 AM »
Yesterday my coworker and friend was throwing a going away get together at the beach, when I got there it was just him and me. I’d never worn a thong swimsuit let alone a speedo in front of him before, because we’d never been to the beach together, but I decided to wear the speedo this time.

I took my shirt off and dropped my shorts, he didn’t mention anything about my swimsuit but after we’d been chatting for a bit, he said, I love your swimsuit. It was a pastel green color from LASC.

I wasn’t nervous to wear a speedo or even a thong because I new he would be chill. But I did have that little voice asking me why not follow “normal” convention and wear shorts. I was by far the only one wearing a speedo on the beach. But it turned out to be a great day. We swam in the ocean, played games when others arrived. But most of all I will miss having good people like this in my life.

Most of the time I think we over analyze what could go wrong if I wear this or that but the lesson in this is to be yourself.
Yesss!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 01:58:36 PM »
If you are acting with self confidence as if a thong is just a piece of clothing, it will be accepted much easier. And maybe somebody else might see it that way and start with thongs.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

frankjath

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 06:17:51 PM »
If you are acting with self confidence as if a thong is just a piece of clothing, it will be accepted much easier. And maybe somebody else might see it that way and start with thongs.

I definitely haven’t been shy about wearing my thongs when I feel like it. I’ve worn thongs to the beach and pool for years.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 06:19:49 PM »

I definitely haven’t been shy about wearing my thongs when I feel like it. I’ve worn thongs to the beach and pool for years.

I really like and admire your confidence frankjath!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

frankjath

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »

I really like and admire your confidence frankjath!

Thanks! Life is to short wear what you want no one ever questions women when they wear thongs to the beach and otherwise.

Today I went for a run on the beach in my thong swimsuit and no one even paid me any mind. You can do it to! :)