Author Topic: How did you get started?  (Read 6479 times)

Root69

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thong life
    • View Profile
Re: How did you get started?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2021, 07:01:31 AM »
When I turned 18 I had a gf and converted her to wearing only thongs. It was early 90’s when they really started getting popular. I would sit in class at college and just stare at all the whale tails. Then when I got married in early 20’s I bought a thong swim suit for my honeymoon. I was too scared to wear on the beach then so just wore it in the bedroom. Well fast forward 20 something years and I only wear thong and g-string underwear and have now even worn a swim thong on a public beach a few times. Absolutely love the feeling of being supported and sexy. Wife seems to like me in them too. Wish I had started wearing thongs exclusively earlier but just glad I found what I like.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How did you get started?
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2021, 01:04:44 AM »
I was in high school when they became really popular and used to get aroused most days seeing whaletails.  I’d go home and look at sites with galleries of women wearing them and reward myself for a hard day’s work at school!!
I had a fetish for them by the age of 12 and one day I stumbled across the Kiniki site and saw their range of men’s thongs. Curiosity at what they’d feel like to wear started and it awakened my lust for men too. I found a few website with pictures of men wearing thongs and would alternate between pictures of women and men depending on my mood.

I’d see tv programmes with men wearing thongs from time to time, at least one man sunbathing in a thong when we went on holiday every summer and discovered that Debenhams and House of Fraser stocked thongs for men. I can remember looking at one in Debenhams and getting a hard-on.

It wasn’t until I was 18 that I finally started buying them. One day I was shopping by myself and a lady bent over in front of me to pick something up and her thong was on display. I snapped and marched straight to House of Fraser and bought my first Hom Fredy string. A few weeks later I returned and bought a Calvin Klein sports thong and another Hom Fredy. Debenhams used to stock YSL thongs, which were basically the same design as a Calvin Klein body thong only slightly better made.

It snowballed from there and especially when I started buying online.