Author Topic: JOR  (Read 1181 times)

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
JOR
« on: January 18, 2023, 05:16:56 AM »
I managed to get my hands on a pair of JOR-branded thongs, and based on my one pair I'd have to say this is close to being a favourite, for practical reasons. The brand comes from Colombia in South America and produces a reasonably large variety of thongs and g-strings. I also think their designs are quite sleek and would likely get more pairs in the future.

JOR Eros Bikini Thong
https://www.jorwear.com/product/1476-eros-bikini-thong-blue/
This thong is made of a mixture of nylon and spandex, and the former really gave the material that very nice silky touch. The high amount of spandex also made it very elastic and I am a big fan of the fabric. I was initially sceptical about the external-internal waistband combination but I ended up really liking it since it gave the thong a different look. The front section of the thong features a nice sized pouch that is rather roomy. I think the bulge doesn't protude to much nor is it too conservative, giving it a nice balance that is comfortable for any setting. The back is also very nice, given its thin strap but not to the extent of a g-string. The quality also looks great and I'm overall very impressed and happy with it.

Fit: 4.5/5
Look: 4.5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Quality: 5/5

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: JOR
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 10:05:30 AM »
I wear a brand named clever. It's the sister brand to jor. Very nice stuff

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
Re: JOR
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 07:46:26 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into it.