Author Topic: The health benifits of wearing thongs.  (Read 2438 times)

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
The health benifits of wearing thongs.
« on: July 25, 2020, 12:54:46 AM »
https://medium.com/@lucasfielding123/health-benefits-of-wearing-thong-underwear-funderwear-forum-fb0efc50572a

I found this while surfing around, written by a thong wearing guy and it's like he read my mind. I love wearing my thongs and as such try my best to stay in shape, doing so gives me confidence to be free to wear the thongs and not afraid to be seen doing so, most of the time anyway...
So wearing thongs is great for your overall health. Awesome..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

JohnG

Re: The health benifits of wearing thongs.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 01:13:25 AM »
I can’t agree more ;D

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 06:03:45 AM »
100%!

And a great forum find thanks for sharing!

https://funderwearforum.com/

asianthonger92

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 05:17:09 AM »
That's so true. I exercise and eat healthy because I want to look good in a thong. I was a chubby kid and I'm still chubby, but I've lost a lot of weight over the past few years. I've still got a long way to go, though.
Also, I try to take care of my skin. I exfoliate and moisturize daily. I shave and get waxed. I want my body to be smooth and hair-free.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 01:49:43 PM »
That's so true. I exercise and eat healthy because I want to look good in a thong. I was a chubby kid and I'm still chubby, but I've lost a lot of weight over the past few years. I've still got a long way to go, though.
Also, I try to take care of my skin. I exfoliate and moisturize daily. I shave and get waxed. I want my body to be smooth and hair-free.
It's amazing how wearing thongs motivates you to keep trim, as you I exercise every day, bums and tums haha, spend as much time as possible out in the sun with plenty of cream on working on the tan, always makes me feel so good especially when you can get down the beach for a few hours..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 03:26:05 AM »
I also love wearing thongs b/c they put such a spring in my step and encourage me to go walking.  I have a few tighter/snugger thongs that are actually uncomfortable while sitting for long periods but when i get up they’re SO fun to wear (guess it goes with the exercise theme here)!
Also my desire to keep things trimmed down there, and therefore looking after myself all over, keeps me fitness-minded even when I’m not wearing a thong...

Basically all good stuff!!