Author Topic: Told my friend about my thongs  (Read 113 times)

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
Told my friend about my thongs
« on: April 29, 2024, 05:40:18 AM »
I was out with an old friend of mine for a bit of catch up. After meeting up and wandering around for a bit, decided to grab some lunch. Not sure how we landed on the conversation but it was about working out/gym/pool etc. I was telling him about how I was looking for a pool to goto because my gym doesn't have one. I do however frequent these two pools which are drop in.

So during that conversation he mentioned one of them I goto. And I was like "oh yeah, hum," like I didn't know about it/didn't go to it.

I was almost about to leave it at that, but then swung it around and said, "oh that one. Yeah I'm go there, but not a fan anymore as it's a bit dirty." Then I proceed to say, "They also told me I couldn't wear my swimsuit in there and asked me to leave." He was shocked and asked why, what was I wearing? And I go, "I was wearing a thong." Don't think I said it out loud properly and he was like what? And then I said, "Oh a thong swimsuit" and narrated the whole thing about how it wasn't "covering the back part." Which were the admin's words as she couldn't bring herself to say thong :P

He was like, "oh my god, that's ridiculous, so what [you were wearing a thong]." I've been wearing thong swimwear to at least 3-4 different pools. One actually closed down, and to the beach twice. However haven't really told anyone or worn it in front of anyone I know however.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Told my friend about my thongs
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 11:23:44 AM »
that's awesome. I've been thinking about finding a way to tell people so that it isn't some big secret that I'm holding

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
Re: Told my friend about my thongs
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 02:08:08 AM »
that's awesome. I've been thinking about finding a way to tell people so that it isn't some big secret that I'm holding

I don't necessarily get a thrill out of wearing thongs or being seen in it anymore but it is somewhat exciting when people find out I suppose, although much of the joy has abated. Just recently I was did sketches of underwear, thongs, selfies while wearing thongs, along with a handful of drawings from online underwear sites, a few self nudes and some female nudes and I posted it as a reel and story on instagram and made suer one of the girls I used to work with a long while ago, who often messages about mundane things from time to time but quite casual, seen it.

It took a while but definitely seen it :) Somewhat reserved girl mind you but the thought of doing that was quite exhilarating.