Author Topic: Do you have experiences having any no thong periods.  (Read 1713 times)

John

• Newbie Thonger
  • I prefer thong leotard and pantyhose!
    • View Profile
Do you have experiences having any no thong periods.
« on: March 02, 2021, 05:41:58 AM »
In this covid mess everything seems guite upside down.
No dance lessons or exercises just being home and gaining weight.:(
I tried my dance outfit yesterday not wearing it since this covid thing started.
Before i was used to it, now it felt like wearing it for the first time.:)
It was very exciting. I had just put on my pantyhose and was putting on my Thong leotard just when i felt the thong pulling upp the pantyhose in my butt my friend down there started to come alive.
Just to bad, i don’t want to wear it untill i lose some weight.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 05:43:55 AM by John »

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have experiences having any no thong periods.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 07:16:12 AM »
For some reason I tend to wear skimpy bikinis on the weekends. Thongs or g-strings during the week. Don't ask me why, I guess I like to change it up some on the weekends.

As far as losing weight.....My wife bought a Peloton bike with her Christmas bonus. I have been riding it about every other day since December. Ironically my weight has increased since I started riding BUT my waist is getting smaller as my shorts and pants are fitting better in the waist. Some of my slimmer fitting pants are tighter in the thigh area so I think my leg muscles are getting larger and they say muscle weights more than fat so maybe riding the bike is working....