Author Topic: To those of you that share pictures of yourself, what motivates you to do it?  (Read 3618 times)

JustARandom

Don't get me wrong, it's a genuine question that I find interesting to ask.

At least, from my part, I would be afraid to share pictures at that level of intimacy around strangers (even if I know i won't be judged), or there's always the feel that my identity could be compromised (and as I said before, wearing thongs is not seen with good eyes here). Also I don't seem to understand the benefits from it.

So what's your motivation? I'm curious to know.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
This is an interesting question. I don't  have an answer mainly because I don't share pictures. The thing is, I kind of want to. I share the same fears you do, fear of being outed, putting that level of intimacy out there, etc...

I've even taken a couple of pictures with the intent to share but deleted them off my phone. I chickened out after giving it more thought. Honestly I ran in to the same problem most have on this site, it doesn't let you easily upload pictures.

Why do I want to? I'm not really sure. There's something exciting about it. Having this little secret and sharing with like-minded folks could be fun.

I'm very curious what others will say. May give me insight into my own psyche.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Hi

I am happy to share a few photos, I do not feel imprisoned by my choice of underwear, I am a proud thong wearer and as such sharing a few pics with like minded people is purely for fun..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

TightThong

I’ve had difficulties uploading pics or else i would be sharing all the time...you can see my avatar which is me.

I share body pics...never face.  So the chance of being outed is low and I’m not too concerned anyway :)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
I made the decision to share photos after some careful thinking. I know that there are photos of me that others have taken while I’ve been at a beach or pool. I made a decision to not have my face in the photos I post.  One positive is getting feed back about wearing a thong from others that have the same interest.

benessex

I agree that uploading pics to this site is hard, which is why I have only managed to do it once. But my view (and expecting people to disagree), is that most guys who wear thongs are a bit of an exhibitionist. Sure we can talk about comfort, flexibility, the little space thongs take up in baggage etc., but to be honest really we just like how we look in them. It is good to get others to agree. Some of us have wives, husbands and boyfriends to do that, but it is nice to also get positive appreciation from strangers. Even straight guys can admire the sight of buns in a thong and a site such as this is a nice innocent way to do that.

TightThong

I agree that uploading pics to this site is hard, which is why I have only managed to do it once. But my view (and expecting people to disagree), is that most guys who wear thongs are a bit of an exhibitionist. Sure we can talk about comfort, flexibility, the little space thongs take up in baggage etc., but to be honest really we just like how we look in them. It is good to get others to agree. Some of us have wives, husbands and boyfriends to do that, but it is nice to also get positive appreciation from strangers. Even straight guys can admire the sight of buns in a thong and a site such as this is a nice innocent way to do that.

Agree with some of that - i just love the look and feel all day/night of having a thong on.  The way it makes me feel - its very sexy.  And if others appreciate it...all the better!

JustARandom

I agree that uploading pics to this site is hard, which is why I have only managed to do it once.

Hm? what's the problem with that? isn't just uploading your photos in some image storage service and copy/paste the link?

But my view (and expecting people to disagree), is that most guys who wear thongs are a bit of an exhibitionist. Sure we can talk about comfort, flexibility, the little space thongs take up in baggage etc., but to be honest really we just like how we look in them. It is good to get others to agree. Some of us have wives, husbands and boyfriends to do that, but it is nice to also get positive appreciation from strangers. Even straight guys can admire the sight of buns in a thong ...

I kind of agree on that, it's something a bit of hard to admit. From my part I like to watch some images and think "hey, he looks good in that, I wonder how would I look wearing it, maybe I'll buy it someday", and maybe an appreciation response if his image is good enough according to what I mentioned.
And I could understand that some of you like to share pictures of yourself only for the pleasure of daring to do it, and among like minded people, it's something that can't go wrong.

... and a site such as this is a nice innocent way to do that.

Now I get the PG rule, I haven't thought about that.

Thanks for the response (and everyone else above).

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
This is spot on

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Like others on here, I feel confident wearing my thongs and I've worn them for many years now. I enjoy sharing photos with other thong enthusiasts - it's a great way to connect and to discuss different styles etc. It's always better seeing how thongs look on every day bodies rather than the models that are used for websites.
On skype

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Like others on here, I feel confident wearing my thongs and I've worn them for many years now. I enjoy sharing photos with other thong enthusiasts - it's a great way to connect and to discuss different styles etc. It's always better seeing how thongs look on every day bodies rather than the models that are used for websites.

Preach!  ❤️

asianthonger92

I have an Instagram account for my thong photos, but I do not have a personal Instagram account. I'm just a regular guy and I'm no different from my friends, so I have nothing interesting to share. I share my thong photos on Instagram because I want to express my uniqueness.  As an Asian male thonger, I feel unique and I feel as though I stand out from the crowd. I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I would like to be appreciated for the unique choices I make.

irthonger

I really don't care. I outed myself. I wanted to not show shame and be an ambassador of men wearing alternate underwear and clothing styles. I am sure you guys have seen my youtube. chrisvanmiddelkoop

I used to post on the old MTF... long story. I haven't posted much on here. I probably gained like 50 pounds from when I was posting on youtube. That is why I kind of stopped. I am a bit ashamed of my weight. Though most people would probably still call me slim

I would say that the reason I do like to show off is because I simply love the underwear. I am an underwear connoisseur. I love thongs and all underwear for men and women and like to look at them or show them off. (I don't wear women's underwear though) I like seeing what brands people have and how they fit their bodies. I am not gay so I am not attracted to that sort of thing I just like to look at it. I am not sure if that makes any sense or not. I like to see and share. I guess you would either have to be very comfortable with it or an exhibitionist I guess.

I know for me the first couple of times was heart wrenching but after that it was just normal. I just shared whatever and it was no big deal. If you are thinking about sharing some pics of you on here I would say go for it. Just don't show your face and who cares? We are just here for the underwear anyway. And if a person was to judge someone they would be quickly shunned off the forum. just saying.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 02:00:07 AM by irthonger »