Author Topic: String bikini  (Read 19756 times)

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
Re: String bikini
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2020, 10:05:56 AM »
That’s in amazing condition considering the age, the stitching looks really good too. They don’t make them like they used to.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2020, 07:44:10 AM »
That’s in amazing condition considering the age, the stitching looks really good too. They don’t make them like they used to.

They certainly don't although HOM continue to make very good quality garments.
On skype

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2020, 08:01:32 AM »
Agreed, their swim thongs from about 10 years ago were really superb but they seemed to stop making them unfortunately. I’m still a big fan of their underwear thongs and strings though.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 08:22:54 AM by BunsOnShow »
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2020, 08:58:24 AM »
Agreed, their swim thongs from about 10 years ago were really superb but they seemed to stop making them unfortunately. I’m still a big fan of their underwear thongs and strings though.

Yes agree a real shame they stopped producing swim thongs. You can sometimes pick them up on eBay although they get pretty expensive. I turned to Olaf Benz swim thongs (sun strings) as a good substitute.

Agree their thongs and strings are great underwear - they make up a substantial part of my collection.

On skype

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2020, 09:43:06 AM »
I’ve got through quite a few Olaf Benz sunstrings over the years, great for holiday beach and pool action. Definitely one of my favourite brands.

irthonger

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2020, 09:31:07 PM »
I like strings and I like bikinis but not at the same time. I prefer the smooth look of a 1” sided bikini or a proper waist band. But the less on the back the better. I like the cheeky styles or half back styles. I do like rios or brazilians but really I would just go for a thong if it is going to be that small.

HungBiChub

• Newbie Thonger
  • Canadian Thong Guy Looking For Thong Buddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2020, 08:45:10 PM »

This is the tanga I could get away with when I was together with my partner. It is a HOM from 1980 with the old logo, a trident. It is still in good shape but it is now a tad tight. Maybe I expanded a little. ;)

I absolutely LOVE this tanga! I think thongs, string bikinis, tangas and really small mens briefs are all absolutely sexy to wear and see others wearing. Thongs are really wonderful because of the bulging pouch and the "T bar" that shows off a beautiful round set of buns.

But string bikinis and tanga style bottoms look very alluring on men and women because of the skimpiness over the hip. Comfortable and extremely sexy! A perfect combination.

I think for males string bikinis and tangas were most popular in the 80s when guys seemed to be willing to be outwardly confident in being seen as sex objects. Now with all the big baggy board shorts and boxer briefs it's like most men want to be as dull and unsexy in their swim suits and underwear as possible.

Anyone else equally a fan of thongs and bikinis and tangas? Also, beachlion if you ever DO decide to part with this tanga of yours please let me know! I would LOVE to add it to my collection. :D

HBC
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 08:49:16 PM by HungBiChub »
Would love to make thong buddies similar to myself. Average and bear type guys who enjoy the sensation of wearing a thong, and appreciate other men who also enjoy both the feeling of wearing a thong and having other men appreciate the sight of them in a thong.

TightThong

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2020, 04:20:14 AM »
Yeah I do like the idea of a string bikini like the amazing pic above.  The look and feel of thin straps over the hips is very hot, and the slightly smaller back and more form fitting/smaller front pouch is VERY sexy to me.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2020, 09:24:07 AM »
If I am not wearing a thong or gstring, I am wearing a skimpy Brazilian back bikini. Needless to say they always end up riding up my rear end and becoming a thong which is just fine with me!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2020, 08:29:03 AM »
My underwear of choice today is Skinzwear M57U. The longer I wear it the more it climbs up my bum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2020, 08:29:25 AM »
My underwear of choice today is Skinzwear M57U. The longer I wear it the more it climbs up my bum.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2020, 06:53:37 AM »
Joe Snyder Rio Bikini

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2020, 06:53:52 AM »
Joe Snyder Rio Bikini

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2020, 07:21:56 AM »
After only an hour walking around the house this morning you can see how this Joe Snyder Kini turns into a thong. It also rides a little lower and shows just a tease of my thong tan line. I love this style bikini.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2021, 11:03:04 AM »
Quite possibly my favorite bikini.
Muscleskins Poser with RIO back and 3/4" sides. Can be worn as a sexy Brazilian bikini or pull it up in your butt cheeks for a conservative thong look.