Author Topic: Hello from the Philippines  (Read 2961 times)

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from the Philippines
« on: February 17, 2021, 06:27:58 PM »
Just gonna type in what I wrote to get in here.

I'm a fairly new wearer. Actually I really wanted to try wearing thongs since I was 12 after seeing a male wrestler get stripped on TV (I think it was Rico) thought it looked good because I guess I had a thing for clothes that reveal skin but not everything (like tank tops, shorter shorts, flip flops, bikinis, and yes thongs) but I didnt know where to buy or how to buy online at that time. I live in the Philippines but ethnically I'm Chinese. I have a very childlike (maybe 14 year old kid's body) but masculine frame, short and average weight. When I got my own credit card when I was working, I started buying from Aliexpress and tried them on my own. Now that my wife accepts it and even finds it very enticing and sexy, I guess I'm one of you guys now. I just have a lot of questions like for manscaping and where to buy certain kinds of thongs. I dont normally wear them to work or anything like that. Mostly to the gym because of the support and in the bedroom for... stuff. I only recently had the guts to wear a speedo in a hotel pool so I've got a long way to go compared to the likes of that kiyothong guy and those who have gone to the Sunsplash weekend. And I guess if I can share, it was my first time also last valentines going to a public place with my wife wearing what I would call the "dream look for myself" (1) Wearing an underarmour racerback tank (2) underwarmour short shorts (3) plain black bikini thong (the one on my profile actually) (4) and a unisex korean design sandals. I am not in any way gay, mostly, and I thought the idea of joining a group of mostly straight men into wearing thongs would be interesting.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 05:48:26 AM »
Welcome to the group. This is a great place to chat and learn about stuff. Personally I am gay. There are lots of guys here that fall in between the gay and straight spectrum.

I'm in a similar boat. My partner recently started liking me in a thong. To be honest anything that shows off my butt he likes lol. I have learned a good bit from this forum. You will make some good thong wearing friends here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 07:25:45 AM »
Welcome to the group. This is a great place to chat and learn about stuff. Personally I am gay. There are lots of guys here that fall in between the gay and straight spectrum.

I'm in a similar boat. My partner recently started liking me in a thong. To be honest anything that shows off my butt he likes lol. I have learned a good bit from this forum. You will make some good thong wearing friends here.

Im super LGBT friendly even if I am straight and married. I like seeing people's confidence in wearing revealing undies/swimwear. I have very little confidence that I find the need to always write "No homo" when admiring someone else in a thong (Im not even confident enough to say guys look great in thongs). Guess I've only started trying them on regularly when my wife said they look great on me. That being said, Catholic philippines really stigmatized underwear to genders so badly that you cant even buy thongs here anymore (they used to sell a garterized thong-gstring hybrid in a local garment store but not anymore. That being said I am still so astounded how curvy guys have the guts to wear thongs, especially older curvier men from Europe or the Americas. I envy you and the likes of kiyoothong and ncthong.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 07:33:37 AM »
I understand completely how you feel. Your in a great community here. Don't feel uncomfortable to tell someone they look good. There is a difference between a compliment and just hitting on someone lol.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 09:18:32 AM »

I'm a fairly new wearer. Actually I really wanted to try wearing thongs since I was 12 after seeing a male wrestler get stripped on TV (I think it was Rico) thought it looked good because I guess I had a thing for clothes that reveal skin but not everything (like tank tops, shorter shorts, flip flops, bikinis, and yes thongs) but I didnt know where to buy or how to buy online at that time. I live in the Philippines but ethnically I'm Chinese. I have a very childlike (maybe 14 year old kid's body) but masculine frame, short and average weight. When I got my own credit card when I was working, I started buying from Aliexpress and tried them on my own. Now that my wife accepts it and even finds it very enticing and sexy, I guess I'm one of you guys now. I just have a lot of questions like for manscaping and where to buy certain kinds of thongs. I dont normally wear them to work or anything like that. Mostly to the gym because of the support and in the bedroom for... stuff. I only recently had the guts to wear a speedo in a hotel pool so I've got a long way to go compared to the likes of that kiyothong guy and those who have gone to the Sunsplash weekend. And I guess if I can share, it was my first time also last valentines going to a public place with my wife wearing what I would call the "dream look for myself" (1) Wearing an underarmour racerback tank (2) underwarmour short shorts (3) plain black bikini thong (the one on my profile actually) (4) and a unisex korean design sandals. I am not in any way gay, mostly, and I thought the idea of joining a group of mostly straight men into wearing thongs would be interesting.

Welcome to the group. I suggest browsing the posts and there is a LOT of great information about thongs and thong situations that are very helpful. If you are wearing thongs for underwear, there shouldn't be any reason at all to feel comfortable in them under clothes. I wear thongs daily for underwear. Going out in public can be nerve racking the first time but once you do it, you will quickly learn that there is nothing to be worried about.

Bryan

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 11:58:50 AM »
Welcome. I hope your confidence grows as you explore this site and gain information. Wearing a thong is a personal choice that says nothing more than this is what I like and am comfortable wearing. I understand how religion can be a heavy burden and the messages you have gotten over the years create doubt. We all have come from somewhere to get here and find our comfort with wearing thongs more publicly. Wearing thongs as underwear, you have the choice of who knows. Wearing a thong at a pool of beach can be liberating and the first couple times unnerving. Yet, if your experience is anything like mine the first time you will do it again and again. My first time at a beach in a thing was amazing. I had a group of women complement me. That really helped bolster my confidence. I’ve seen a few other men get similar reactions from women when they have worn a thong as well. Last, I love seeing anyone in a thong, male or female. It is very flattering and I love the confidence.

irthonger

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2021, 11:42:43 AM »

First off welcome. I think it is super cool that you are in the philippines. I bet there are some resort beaches that you could get away with wearing thongs at. I know if I was there I would wear them unless it is illegal. I really don't know the laws there. Maybe there are clothing optional beaches?

What questions did you have about manscaping?

what type of thongs did you need help finding?