Author Topic: Venice, CA  (Read 31513 times)

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Venice, CA
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2018, 01:43:22 PM »
ha. i wish i had a friend to go thonging with to the beach.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2018, 03:46:27 PM »

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2018, 04:48:54 PM »

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2018, 08:13:39 PM »
At least those look like swimwear and not your normal underwear. Wearing underwear at the beach does nothing for progress. It just comes off as pervy. Wearing legitimate swimwear though conveys appropriate attire, albeit unconventional and likely not preferred by most. But it’s still at least swimwear designed for such activities and not some cotton AC thong that someone decided to strip down to.

I’m sorry, I know this sounds harsh. I just think people are wiser than we give them credit for and underwear is always seen as underwear. And swimwear is always seen as swimwear. With the exception of a few brand like Joe Snyder, which is actually both. 100% cotton underwear is never swimwear though and people can tell. Especially with large waistbands that are easy to identify and read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2018, 09:29:59 PM »
Ha. Hadn’t realized it’s offended anyone. Fair point I suppose but I’m not doing this to start a movement. I have a wife who wouldn’t be down with my public thonging and I’d rather not have to explain why I’ve started wearing swimwear as underwear. She’s wiser than that as well and I’m a bit more concerned about her than strangers. I share here and on Instagram as I figure there’s some people here who might take interest in others thonging. The distinction is pretty arbitrary in my mind but can limit shares to only thongs that could pass for swimwear if preferred.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2018, 10:43:22 AM »
in fairness, i think about this post now when i buy new thongs...like, could these pass for normal swimwear.

Ha. Hadn’t realized it’s offended anyone. Fair point I suppose but I’m not doing this to start a movement. I have a wife who wouldn’t be down with my public thonging and I’d rather not have to explain why I’ve started wearing swimwear as underwear. She’s wiser than that as well and I’m a bit more concerned about her than strangers. I share here and on Instagram as I figure there’s some people here who might take interest in others thonging. The distinction is pretty arbitrary in my mind but can limit shares to only thongs that could pass for swimwear if preferred.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2018, 12:47:35 PM »
A nice day for a walk in the park...

kiyoothong

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2018, 07:50:30 AM »
Great photos. It's just beautiful over there.
How's the tan coming along? Also how often do you go to the beach?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2018, 09:03:50 AM »
Just depends on the weather, but I like to get there twice a week to tan in thongs. I’m screwing up my tan line bc at the suggestion of another member I’m wearing more swimsuit style thongs which tend to not be as wide in the back.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2018, 04:05:38 PM »
Today's trip to the beach...

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2018, 11:59:30 AM »
Some pics from today's trip to the beach

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2018, 01:06:35 PM »
Most of you don't seem to react to my posting thong pics, which is kind of a bummer since i was hoping this forum would be encouraging and that my posts might even get a few others to brazenly wear thongs in environments they otherwise wouldn't. I'd love words of encouragement if this is at all interesting to you.

I was probably the most daring I've ever been today, walking & biking through very densely populated parts of the Santa Monica/Venice boardwalk area and definitely got more comments, snickers and snapped photos for it. I'd love to have a friend got out with me one day and just record me walking through those crowds. Here's a selection from today with the rest at instagram and tumblr

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2018, 04:40:41 PM »
Ha. Nice.

Thank you! Btw, I’ve got a wife as well.

kiyoothong

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2018, 06:35:34 AM »
And she doesn't go thonging with you? Does she have some thong swimsuits?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2018, 07:12:50 AM »
 No. She’s not quite so comfortavle with her body.