Author Topic: La Jolla  (Read 5141 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
La Jolla
« on: September 27, 2017, 01:33:52 PM »
Went on vacation this past week and made a trip to La Jolla, CA. I really wanted to take advantage of this trip and so I wore my thong swimsuit. It was so fun! I did feel a little nervous at first because I have never been that exposed in public, but after a while I noticed there were other beach goers wearing thong bikinis. My girlfriend was excited for me as she enjoys seeing me in thongs. I got a good amount of time tanning but I was bummed that I didn't get as solid of a tan line as I wanted. I definitely plan on going back to the area and wearing a thong again. It was nice that the beaches we visited were accepting of thongs!

kiyoothong

Re: La Jolla
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 06:52:30 AM »
You don't have to worry. You're in California. It's probably the most liberal state in America.

frankjath

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 12:45:23 PM »
I wear thongs on La Jolla beaches all the time people might look but that’s it! Also you should go to blacks it’s the nude beach in La Jolla.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 02:47:49 AM »
Blacks is perfect for thongs. That’s my go to spot and a secret spot in Carlsbad.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 11:59:08 AM »
Gosh darn it! I was born and raised in San Diego, and I still haven't gone to Blacks Beach! The next time I visit there, I will definitely go to Blacks in a thong!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

RA1NSIR

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 12:58:45 PM »
Good ol Blacks Beach :)