Author Topic: Hello from London  (Read 3357 times)

thonger_ldn

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from London
« on: December 07, 2020, 05:28:03 PM »
Hi, thong wearer from London UK here. Started when I was 28 - now 33 and wear them every day. I was a little shy at first, but now confident enough to wear them to the gym, beach etc!

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from London
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 05:09:09 PM »
Hi. Fellow Brit here - I’m in the currently dull as dishwater part that is Wales.

thonger_ldn

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 08:58:39 AM »
Great to hear from another thong wearer over here. I like to think thong wearing can liven up any dull situation! Unfortunately winter means little opportunity for outdoor thong wearing, I'm definitely missing that.

asianthonger92

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 09:28:48 AM »
Hey there, welcome.
When does outdoor thonging season start in the UK? And do you go to the south coast to thong?

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 11:38:57 AM »
If we’re lucky, the weather in April may be warm enough to thong outside but, there’s no certainty as it’s always unpredictable here.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 01:02:04 PM »
Hi. Fellow Brit here - I’m in the currently dull as dishwater part that is Wales.
That dull as dishwater place you live in has some of my favorite beaches for wearing a thong on the beach, I think you are the fortunate one here....love Wales..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 05:26:14 AM »
That dull as dishwater place you live in has some of my favorite beaches for wearing a thong on the beach, I think you are the fortunate one here....love Wales..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

There are definitely lots of quiet beaches where you can be left alone for sure.

Re the dull as dishwater point when I posted my first comment we’d had successive overcast, cold and wet days, which didn’t help! They’ve also introduced more restrictions in Wales on the leisure and hospitality sector in the last fortnight eg pubs and restaurants  can’t serve alcohol and have to close by 6pm, which has meant lots have simply closed as it’s not viable to open. I don’t tend to eat and drink out that often but it’s the knock-on effect it’s causing. Other places aren’t getting footfall now either. You drive through town centres and the outskirts and it feels like a ghost town at the moment.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 05:47:15 AM »
If we’re lucky, the weather in April may be warm enough to thong outside but, there’s no certainty as it’s always unpredictable here.

You can say that again!  ;D  Do you remember the last week or so of March 2012? We had the mini heatwave all around the country with temperatures at 20 Celsius or above pretty much everywhere. Never thought I’d be having a BBQ in late March but it was perfect weather for one. The following year March was bitterly cold and we had one of the coldest springs on record. Even April was cool compared to normal in 2013.

We had great weather this April I thought and I can definitely remember a few other years where we’ve had prolonged stretches of dry and sunny days in April than later months including July.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 05:50:28 AM by jdstring »

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 11:39:17 AM »
Let’s hope for some decent early weather next year so we can thong outside. I think travel to the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean isn’t going to be easy next year sadly.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com