Author Topic: Tour de France  (Read 3440 times)

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Tour de France
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:35:04 AM »
If anyone watches the Tour de France, take a close look at the logo for Team Dimension Data. 

It looks like a beautifully perfect thong.

Look it up and let me know.

Maybe all the rider have to wear thongs when racing for this team.

Very hot to think about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Tour de France
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 11:37:46 AM »

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 11:44:25 AM »

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 09:57:28 AM »
I have raced triathlon and competed in other cycling/running events for quite a few years now and it is NOT uncommon to see a woman wearing a thong/g-string under lycra shorts. I think they think you can't see it, but as that picture shows, lycra becomes very see-through when stretched and especially when wet. I've even seen a few guys wearing thongs and jocks but never anything brightly colored. Always black trying to be discreet, or so they thought.  :D

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 05:38:02 AM »
I have raced triathlon and competed in other cycling/running events for quite a few years now and it is NOT uncommon to see a woman wearing a thong/g-string under lycra shorts. I think they think you can't see it, but as that picture shows, lycra becomes very see-through when stretched and especially when wet. I've even seen a few guys wearing thongs and jocks but never anything brightly colored. Always black trying to be discreet, or so they thought.  :D
Is that not soooo hot!
I live to go to the gym or for a run in a thong under my clothes. 
At times at the gym, when I get up from a machine I leave a thong sweat line on seat. Of course I wipe it clean but it is sexy to me.