Author Topic: Cruising and Thongers  (Read 2275 times)

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Cruising and Thongers
« on: February 18, 2021, 09:50:51 AM »
Hey Thongers. I was wondering if any of you have ever been on a cruise and wore your thong swimsuit out on the pool deck or maybe on the beach of their private island or on an excursion during a port day. I have been dreaming of going on a cruise. Was going on a cruise back in April of 2020 until covid hit. Has anyone maybe worn a thong in the ship spa or workout center?  I would love to hear any cruise stories you have to share. 

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Cruising and Thongers
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 09:55:29 AM »
You will likely see women in thongs on cruise ships but it is unlikely you will see any men. With that said, there are no rules or anything preventing you from wearing your thongs on the ship or on the beach during excursions.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 11:45:48 AM »
I have been on a few cruises over the years. I’ve always worn my swim thong on the ship and at the beaches usually I am set up on the top overlooking the pool on the ship and have people next to me and walking by. While I have heard a few rude comment from some ugly Americans, I’ve never had a problem and have had more complements that anything else. You will see women wearing thong bikinis. You’ll be lucky to see any man in something smaller than swim shorts. At the beaches it has never been a problem wearing a thong (private island or otherwise).

Car57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 05:45:22 AM »
Yes, on both Carnival and RCCL ships, always at RCCL's private islands.