Poll

What kind of support do you get from your significant other?

Wife/Girlfriend is in to your thongs, likes that you wear them
Wife/Girlfriend is indifferent, fine that you wear them, but would also be okay with traditional underwear
Wife/Girlfriend dislikes that you wear thongs
Husband/Boyfriend is in to your thongs, likes that you wear them
Husband/Boyfriend is indifferent, fine that you wear them, but would also be okay with traditional underwear
Husband/Boyfriend dislikes that you wear thongs
No Significant Other

Author Topic: What kind of support do you get from your significant other?  (Read 16475 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
What kind of support do you get from your significant other?
« on: February 01, 2019, 11:42:50 PM »
Curious what the your significant others think of your thongs. If you don't have a current significant other think of your most recent, what did they think.

I figured I'd break it out between male and female partners since it seems like there may be a difference of opinion.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of support do you get from your significant other?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 01:14:19 AM »
My wife loves them but definitely doesn’t want others to know that I wear them. She’s certainly more embarrassed if my thong is peeking than she would be if I wore different underwear

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 05:17:40 AM »
My partner does not wear thong or even briefs. He wears Boxer briefs. However he really loves what I wear.
Not only does he love me wearing thongs he actively encourages me to wear this type of underwear.
He especially likes v.tight sheer nylon type thongs or tiny bikini briefs
Its a real turn on for him & therefore for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 06:56:15 AM »
you should have added a "No Significant Other" tab for those of us who are single but still want to see the results of the poll.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 06:58:31 AM »
Sorry FLthong, I didn’t think of that.  I’ve added the option.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 07:05:15 AM »
thanks!!!! 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

TxThong

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 07:59:48 AM »
I get mixed vibes from my wife.  At first my wife seemed uncertain when I wore thong swimsuit to hangout on our patio and pool.  But she has now become accustom to that being my preference.  I have to coax her to wear similar even though I adore her body.  She did make a negative comment about men wearing thongs at the beach saying she thought that was only for gay men.  I have worn microsuits with her at the beach in Florida and Costa Rica and she complimented on my staying in shape.  She seems to really enjoy my thongs when we are intimate and it has enhanced our fun.

underlvr

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 08:05:53 AM »
I’ve been in and out of relationships but all the guys i’m Dating love that i’m Into thongs and they all seem to wear sexy briefs or bikinis (not string) and sometimes jocks.  The proportion of men who wear thongs must still be VERY low out there b/c there’s always the ‘reaction’ when my guys find out I wear thongs.  My current guy loves me to be in them 24hrs a day in fact...

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2019, 11:01:26 AM »
I don’t even remember my husband’s reaction when he first saw me in a thong. That’s been over 10 years ago now. But he doesn’t really think anything of it; just that it’s the underwear I wear everyday. He’s a boxer brief or low rise brief guy, occasionally a bikini brief. I’ve tried to get him to wear a thong and he has a few times but he doesn’t find them comfortable. He doesn’t believe me when I tell him it takes a few days, lol. He’s got a few in the drawer and that’s pretty much where they stay.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2019, 11:41:50 AM »
This poll is in effect a double poll. If it was just about the acceptance of or the attitude towards thongs, it should have stated partner instead of wife or husband. Partner is supposed to be a neutral term.

If you want to see if male partners or female partners have different acceptances or attitudes, you could adapt the poll accordingly.

If you make a poll you should analyze what data you want to see and formulate your questions accordingly. With wrongly formulated questions you might contaminate the results. Making polls is a scientific business.

My wife likes thongs on me. My female partner for 15 years ,of Italian descent, hated skimpy undergear on men.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

asianthonger92

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2019, 05:03:31 PM »
Yeah I’m single, so I have nothing to add.
I want a partner who is supportive and understanding. And I’d like to meet an avid thonger like me.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 11:04:09 PM by asianthonger92 »

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 01:16:21 PM »
It’s really nice. I think my wife is coming around from indifferent to actually looking forward to my taste in underwear. Certainly nice for me, and lucky I’ve found someone who accepts me as I am. I wish everyone could find that. (End sappy music here)

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 02:35:59 PM »
I get mixed vibes from my wife.  At first my wife seemed uncertain when I wore thong swimsuit to hangout on our patio and pool.  But she has now become accustom to that being my preference.  I have to coax her to wear similar even though I adore her body.  She did make a negative comment about men wearing thongs at the beach saying she thought that was only for gay men.  I have worn microsuits with her at the beach in Florida and Costa Rica and she complimented on my staying in shape.  She seems to really enjoy my thongs when we are intimate and it has enhanced our fun.
This is basically the same situation as mine. My wife associates it with being gay like most people assume that only gay guys can wear thongs. She does agree they look good on me but doesn't care if I do or don't wear them. I've been wearing them a lot more often and she hasn't made a comment about it or told me to wear regular undies so I think they have grown on her a bit, so I hope lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2019, 05:45:28 PM »
My husband is really fine with me wearing them and pleases me. He encourages me to wear them and even there have been some situations with friends on which he mentioned me liking small underwear or mention my underwear passion my to mock me but to make me feel at ease with the subject. He wears thongs eventually, picks one of mine to tease me but never for work Pool or beach but he is fine if I do.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 08:27:36 AM »
My current boyfriend loves me in thongs! He’d never wore them himself before he was with me but he now does occasionally when in my presence (usually the day after when he’s round at mine and needs something fresh to wear and all I have is thongs)

Currently in the process of trying to convert him into a full time thing wearer!