Stories > Embarassing Moments

Changing room thong

(1/4) > >>

Lycrathong1:
I play bowls and used to change with a couple of dozen guys 50s-70s, who I'd noticed all wearing fairly standard briefs or boxer shorts. I imagined they were probably straight and traditional in their attitudes to gay guys and their underwear choices! One match I realised I was wearing a thong, so rather than risk the reaction I changed carefully with my back to the wall. Would anyone else have brazened it out and shown off their thong?

thongornothin:
I would have but I’ve also worn them since I was 16 so I don’t really think about it anymore. I’ve gone to designer sample sales where all of the guys are changing in one large “room” made up of four curtain walls in a warehouse, I’ve changed in locker rooms, worn them on the beach in Florida , Hawaii and the Caribbean, and I’m sure they’ve been on display many times rising above my jeans. Especially my skinny jeans that have Lycra because the waist tends to stretch out quickly after wearing them from the wash. It all just depends on your attitude and how comfortable you are with not giving a F. As some have mentioned, if anyone were to say anything, you can always ask why they’re looking at you and your underwear! Eyes down creep, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonyuk:
I have worn thongs for 30 years and frankly I couldn’t give a f for anyone’s opinion anymore. I have changed on beaches, in car parks, store dressing rooms and in locker rooms all over. Anyone who stares at me is welcome to the view - if you have got it why not flaunt it. Anyways there is nothing more gay than studying another guys undies! The only time I was ever discreet was taking my kids to the pool, as shared changing rooms with children are a problem. All grown up now so no problem anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

underlvr:
I have been wearing thongs for, oh, around 2 yrs now, in my early 20s and keep tip top shape so i really don’t care who sees me in thongs...i do keep my uw choice under wraps around family.  When i go see my parents, siblings and the like i maintain a bit more caution.  Other than that i don’t parade around the locker room or anything but i just change as everyone else does....

Casper:
I agree with @tonyUK - discretion is required around family pool changing rooms. I've forgotten in the past and it did make me feel a bit uncomfortable because the guys locker room wasn't set up with change cubicles like some facilities are. However, I don't feel at all uncomfortable in a gym where only adults will be around. I kinda think that I've just showered and then been stood naked when I am towelling off. If someone then gets more weirded out once I have covered up with a thong then that really isn't something for me to care about. It isn't like I go for a wander around the locker room to show off but there will be a few moments just in a thong while I grab a shirt and jeans from my locker. All perfectly normal to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version