Stories > Embarassing Moments

Laundry

(1/3) > >>

JohnG:
My wife and teenage children know I wear thongs. However, it is somehow awkward when your daughter comes downstairs and says: "daddy, I found this is my closet, but I think mom misplaced it, I think it belongs to you", while holding up my Doreanse Stringbody. Thank you my dear, I did not miss it yet... Live continues, because they know my preference of underwear and I don't hide it.

FLthong:
my dad wore thongs and never hid the fact. They would always be hanging up to dry after washing. Maybe thats how I got into wearing them.  I wear them 100% of the time. 

RXOC:

--- Quote from: JohnG on November 16, 2019, 09:04:13 AM ---My wife and teenage children know I wear thongs. However, it is somehow awkward when your daughter comes downstairs and says: "daddy, I found this is my closet, but I think mom misplaced it, I think it belongs to you", while holding up my Doreanse Stringbody. Thank you my dear, I did not miss it yet... Live continues, because they know my preference of underwear and I don't hide it.

--- End quote ---

I looked up the string body you were talking about to get a better idea of what it was and I love it! Awesome story by the way. The times when everything feels completely normal are the best. My question was how is the fit on the string body? I'm a bigger guy with about a 40" waist and was wondering if the measurements are true to size.

JohnG:

--- Quote from: RXOC on November 17, 2019, 07:48:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: JohnG on November 16, 2019, 09:04:13 AM ---My wife and teenage children know I wear thongs. However, it is somehow awkward when your daughter comes downstairs and says: "daddy, I found this is my closet, but I think mom misplaced it, I think it belongs to you", while holding up my Doreanse Stringbody. Thank you my dear, I did not miss it yet... Live continues, because they know my preference of underwear and I don't hide it.

--- End quote ---

I looked up the string body you were talking about to get a better idea of what it was and I love it! Awesome story by the way. The times when everything feels completely normal are the best. My question was how is the fit on the string body? I'm a bigger guy with about a 40" waist and was wondering if the measurements are true to size.

--- End quote ---

XROX,

The fit is normal size, so no size-up required.
I am 6ft 6, XXL fitted well.
The stretch fabric will cater for waist line adjustments  :D

TxBulgeBum:
come to think of it, i've actually been 'outed' as a thonger to both my mother [at 15] and mother in law [at 30 xD] as a thong wearer when they have decided to be 'helpful' and take my/our laundry out of the dryer to fold them.

my own mother mentioned it once and then never again. my mother in law[who's awesome and sweet and progressive] then asked my husband all about my underwear prefrences and will bring it up time to time. all you can do is shrug and move on. :) aint nothin gonna shame me or awkward me for my thongs.

if we ever do grow our family, it's gonna be a no biggie, i'm sure. there's way quirkier things about both of us anyway lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version