Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mbit

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Getting Started / Re: My thong story
« on: September 03, 2022, 11:36:49 PM »
Great story. Luckily, I've never had a problem wearing thongs while having a gf. Some were not a fan but didn't care much and others were totally into it.

Embarassing Moments / Re: Mom saw wife’s pictures of me in a thong
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:40:42 PM »
“I hope you put sunscreen on your cheeks.”

Sounds like your mom is cool and not bothered by it. Although it be hilarious if my mom saw a pic of my buns.

Man Thong Pictures / Re: Thong / Underwear of the day!
« on: May 30, 2022, 06:29:24 PM »
Great photos, Mbit. Where are the thongs from?
I don't have any swim thongs, so these were just Daniel Alexander and Cover Male pouch thongs.

Man Thong Pictures / Re: Thong / Underwear of the day!
« on: May 27, 2022, 07:29:50 PM »

I stayed in Palm Springs for the weekend and our house had a private pool so I took the opportunity to thong at the pool for the first time. It was a fantastic feeling and can't wait to do it again.

General Discussion / Re: Thonging during work zoom meetings
« on: April 21, 2022, 07:27:23 PM »
Same here! I also don't go through much laundry since working at home.

Questions and Opinions / Re: Exposed or concealed waistband?
« on: February 18, 2022, 04:56:36 PM »
I prefer concealed waistband. I have a few VS cotton thongs with a similar 'carousel' band and those are comfortable too.

I tried to like the wider exposed bands but 90% of them is just a huge billboard for some guys name or a borderline inappropriate word (cocksox, daddy) which I rather not have on me.

Man Thong Pictures / Re: Thong / Underwear of the day!
« on: February 15, 2022, 10:46:36 AM »
Tempted to get the VS Vstrings for women but I heard some say the strings roll around because they're rounded. These are flat and rectangular but still has the triangle back and string under-part.

I have VS vstrings, the rounded sides don't bother me at all, they are one of my favorites to wear and they have great stretch. Check out v strings from Aerie/American Eagle.. they are similar with flat sides. I have a bunch of those too.

General Discussion / Re: Brands for those with small packages?
« on: January 10, 2022, 10:10:10 PM »
Re: womens underwear. I am smaller myself and wear a lot of womens panties. This might sound weird but try looking for the ‘cheeky style’ and wearing them backwards. Womens panties are usually flat on both sides so it doesn’t really matter which way you wear it for the most part. And I find that cheekies have just enough fabric in the back to provide enough front coverage and the actual front is narrow enough to be a thong back.

General Discussion / Re: How did you get started?
« on: November 26, 2021, 02:44:51 PM »
I always had a fascination with women's underwear. I would try on my mom's when I was a kid, and bought a few 'bikini style' mens underwear when I was old enough to buy my own. In my early 20s my gf at the time wore thongs most of the time and told me they were real comfortable and I should try. So I ordered some online and they weren't very comfortable but I felt sexy in them. She loved them so I just bought a few more and our sex was wild. Eventually I started running a lot and my 'normal' mens underwear was causing a lot of issues, so I switched to thongs full time.

General Discussion / Re: who wears thongs 24/7 and where are you from
« on: October 24, 2021, 11:06:30 AM »
SF Bay Area here, I went thongs 90% of the time, and the other 10% is in similar kinky undies.

I agree with others about the thong really makes people sexier. I often look for porn that feature thongs in foreplay or during sex (men and women), and it is a turn off if its removed to soon or too quickly. The movies where the thongs stay on the whole time is just so hot to watch.

Man Thong Pictures / Re: Thong / Underwear of the day!
« on: August 19, 2021, 08:17:13 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Thong Pictures / Re: My (man) panties
« on: August 19, 2021, 08:15:20 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Introductions / Re: Hello from So Cal
« on: August 12, 2021, 10:08:02 AM »
Welcome! What’s your style and/or brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Thong Pictures / Re: Thong / Underwear of the day!
« on: June 29, 2021, 01:20:02 PM »
Just got a new VS velvet v-string.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Discussion / Re: New to thongs. Need guidance
« on: June 28, 2021, 06:41:54 PM »
I have a bidet installed at home. And also use a travel bidet for when I am on vacation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7