Author Topic: What’s your favorite color thong?  (Read 2164 times)

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
What’s your favorite color thong?
« on: August 02, 2022, 03:11:05 PM »
For me it’s royal blue for a bathing suit and a lighter blue for underwear.

When I don’t want to stand out too much in the locker room I go with black, navy blue or white. When I want to be noticed I wear red.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: What’s your favorite color thong?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 05:22:58 PM »
For beach/pool wear my go to color is hot Fuchsia. I also like hologram prints that sparkle in the sun.
For underwear the thong I choose is more based on the color of my shirt. I do my best to match.

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 04:12:52 AM »
for underwear, it seems I lean towards reds, greens and black.  occasionally a blue shade.  it is strange that I have pretty much every color, but the other colors see very little wear.

for swim, it's predominately blues or blue patterns and I noticed a lot of turquoise in the mix.  I recently purchased a couple very bright yellow swim thongs and those are making the rotation.  I am headed to the beach soon and I started trying to decide what to take.  I think I am going to have to change my suit at least 5 times per day.  I have pulled 22 swim thongs for 4 nights lol!  Just want to make sure I have options I guess!

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 06:16:08 AM »
I tend to wear more solid, dark colors like navy blue, black, etc.  I do have some red, yellow, and patterns that I wear less often.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 07:32:45 AM »
Basic black is always useful. Depending on the beach I also enjoy some of the brighter colors......red, yellow, green, even a bright orange depending on my mood.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2022, 08:15:40 PM »
something about red thongs that are sexy as hell  ... White thongs are hot too. especially on tan or dark skin.   
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 03:12:41 AM »
I have a lot of dark colored thongs and I avoid bright colored thongs. I am not a fan of white thongs because they can have stains.

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2023, 11:43:07 PM »
My favorite color is light blue. I really like how it stands out against my darker skin tone. I like every color though. Dark blue is always a good one, and so is a bright red. I have some amazing prints on some of my swim thongs. Those are amazing as well. my favorite is a white and blue blotch pattern, it reminds me of the ocean.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2023, 02:15:51 AM »
I love thongs in red, blue, certain shades of green, as well as grey... though most of my thongs are either grey or blue since I find that they don't stand out too much. I typically don't like white thongs (as with any white underwear) for obvious reasons.