Author Topic: Hello, new here  (Read 2015 times)

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello, new here
« on: August 25, 2022, 12:56:30 PM »
Hello all, I'm new to the forum.  Been reading off and on for a few years, but just got an account to post.  A little about me:

Weight: 145lbs
Sex: Male
Married
Location: USA (one of those flyover states ...lol... not near the coast)

I've been wearing thongs on and off for the past 20 years and about 4 years ago went to just wearing thongs/g-strings 24/7/365.  I haven't had a 'regular' pair of underwear on in the past 4 years.  Doesn't matter if I am at work (I work outside doing physical labor), sleep, doctor, exercise, gym, traveling, pool, or beach.  I do wear just a thong while I'm at the beach and have a GREAT thong tan line for my effort.

The thongs I wear:

Joe Snyder Shining Enhancing Thong JS03 - This is the one wear to the beach/pool and tan in.  It's great for that.
Gregg Homme Torridz Hyperstretch G-String 87414 - Mostly my every day underwear.
Gregg Homme Torridz Hyperstretch Low Rise Thong 87404 - A couple days a week underwear.  Just to keep it different.
Gregg Homme Nude 8 Way Hyperstretch Thong 122804 - Fun underwear

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, new here
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 05:01:35 AM »
How does your wife feel about it? Just curious, mine is very supportive.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 05:49:41 AM »
Hello all, I'm new to the forum.  Been reading off and on for a few years, but just got an account to post.  A little about me:

Weight: 145lbs
Sex: Male
Married
Location: USA (one of those flyover states ...lol... not near the coast)

I've been wearing thongs on and off for the past 20 years and about 4 years ago went to just wearing thongs/g-strings 24/7/365.  I haven't had a 'regular' pair of underwear on in the past 4 years.  Doesn't matter if I am at work (I work outside doing physical labor), sleep, doctor, exercise, gym, traveling, pool, or beach.  I do wear just a thong while I'm at the beach and have a GREAT thong tan line for my effort.

The thongs I wear:

Joe Snyder Shining Enhancing Thong JS03 - This is the one wear to the beach/pool and tan in.  It's great for that.
Gregg Homme Torridz Hyperstretch G-String 87414 - Mostly my every day underwear.
Gregg Homme Torridz Hyperstretch Low Rise Thong 87404 - A couple days a week underwear.  Just to keep it different.
Gregg Homme Nude 8 Way Hyperstretch Thong 122804 - Fun underwear

Welcome. Great to hear from other guys who wear thongs all the time.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 08:06:58 AM »
Welcome to the board. I'm also a big fan of the Gregg Homme Torridz G-strings.

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 11:56:08 AM »
How does your wife feel about it? Just curious, mine is very supportive.

My wife doesn't really care.  She is used to it, but could care less.  :(

irthonger

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 12:28:38 PM »
welcome. I wish I had a thong tanline again. been too busy with life lately. I hope to get back into it though.