Author Topic: Bruno Banani  (Read 1743 times)

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
Bruno Banani
« on: August 14, 2022, 07:14:17 PM »
This is a German brand of underwear now known for the time it pulled a marketing stunt by involving a Tongan luger adopting the brand's namesake to compete in the 2010 Winter Olympics. The brand also happens to sell several men thongs (called strings) which are easily available online in Europe. I ordered an medium 'String Check Line' in red from Amazon.

String Check Line
This thong is made of polyamide and comes with a simple checked texture pattern. I felt that the material is very soft but not smooth, although the elasticity of the thong made it very comfortable to wear. I thought that the front was a bit snug for the package, but it isn't a problem since the material is very elastic. The bulge wasn't very protruding either, making it a bit more 'conservative'. I also liked the look of the back—with the strap being a good thickness, making it is comfortable for extended use. I liked that there isn't a line stitching on the body of the thong . The quality is also very good, as expected from a German brand, as the thong kept its shape and build after several washes and use.

Fit: 5/5
Look: 4/5
Comfort: 5/5
Quality: 5/5

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Bruno Banani
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 04:25:47 AM »
Thanks for the detailed thong reviews.  Very helpful.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 09:25:26 AM »
Glad you enjoyed reading it  :D

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 01:02:56 PM »
Those look pretty good. The pouches seem a bit flat. More for a penis up wear.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 05:02:56 AM »
Indeed your observation is correct in saying that the pouch is flat, but the elasticity of the material does make it easy enough for penis down wear.