Author Topic: C-in2  (Read 1401 times)

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
C-in2
« on: August 10, 2022, 01:53:42 PM »
I've been wearing thongs exclusively for about 15 years now and I have to say that the C-in2 scrimmage thong is my unequivocal favorite. I now have every color. It's light, it's airy, it's got an ample package, a thick strap which I prefer, great colorways, nice durability it seems, and it goes on sale a lot. you can usually get it for around $15-20

https://www.c-in2.com/collections/scrimmage/products/scrimmage-thong-beckham-blue?variant=40037117952048

irthonger

Re: C-in2
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 01:16:16 PM »
They look pretty alright. Have you ever tried Ergowear? I think they have a nicer waistband.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
Re: C-in2
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 07:59:08 AM »
I thought I'd just chime in with my own review of C-IN2 as well. It looks like most of their thongs are manufactured in Thailand.

C-IN2 Core Y-Back Thong
This is possibly C-IN2's signature thong, featuring a Y-Back style very much akin to those from 2(X)IST. This thong is made with a nice cotton blend which felt mostly smooth. I found the front pouch to be an adequate size, not too big nor too small for the package. I like the smoothness of the string back, although prolonged use did give a rather chafing feel on the crotch. Otherwise, I thought the build quality of the thong is very nice, and I very much liked it.

Fit: 5/5
Look: 4.5/5
Comfort: 4/5
Quality 5/5

C-IN2 Active Classic Thong
Unlike the Core Y-Back, this one is made with a perforated polyester blend fabric, for maximum breathability. I really liked the fabric's softness, which is quite incredible to the touch (despite my general aversion to polyester underwear). I really liked the nice thong back, which I found to be a lot more comfortable compared to the Core Y-Back. The front pouch was also quite roomy and nicely sized and fit my package very well. I did take issue with the elasticity of the waistband though since I found it very stiff (more so compared to the Core Y-Back). If it weren't for the stiff elastic band, I would consider this thong to be near perfect.

Fit: 3/5
Look: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Quality 5/5