Author Topic: Hair removal: how and where  (Read 12871 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Hair removal: how and where
« on: October 21, 2016, 06:57:31 PM »
My body is quite hairy. I see that as proof for the evolution theory of Darwin.  ;)
I have no intention to have a smooth body, too much work and I don't care if I look like a Neanderthaler. I shave my face minus a moustache.

I don't like it if hairs are sticking out of my thongs. It looks quite untidy. So I shave my pubic area. The few inches above the base are done with an electric razor. The rest is done with the trimmer of the razor in "hoover mode." My skin is very thin there, even an electric razor will make a blood bath. So I move the trimmer 1/8" above the skin.
I don't maintain the pubic area in the winter but when I go to the beach for the first time after the winter, I like to feel really smooth in the pubic area. I use a hair removal creme, Veet. Depending on my mood, I repeat this maybe 2 or 3 times during the season.

What is your recipe for hair removal?
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

leeyoh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hair removal: how and where
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 01:17:35 AM »
I have tried the laser hair removal.
The result is not bad after my 4th session.
It sure hurts a little bit like waxing but waxing result is too short and need to wait hair to grow before next session.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 04:45:18 PM »
I'm also hairy so I normally just trim everything. I feel like I'd look very silly with a hairy torso, arms and legs and just completely clean in the bikini area. The only thing that I've done but I don't keep it up as much as I should is my ass, taint and crack. I feel like, with thongs, you have to make an effort but a hairy ass and thongs is not really nice.

I hate shaving because the smooth feeling doesn't last very long and then you're itchy all over the place. Especially in places where you don't want to be itchy.  :P

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 12:39:35 PM »
I'm also hairy so I normally just trim everything. I feel like I'd look very silly with a hairy torso, arms and legs and just completely clean in the bikini area. The only thing that I've done but I don't keep it up as much as I should is my ass, taint and crack. I feel like, with thongs, you have to make an effort but a hairy ass and thongs is not really nice.

I hate shaving because the smooth feeling doesn't last very long and then you're itchy all over the place. Especially in places where you don't want to be itchy.  :P

You're right about that. I hate shaving because I get razor bumps. I am very careful when I use a razor and I always apply lotion after shaving, and yet I get these itchy bumps. That's why I use Nair for hair removal.

thongenthusiast

• Newbie Thonger
  • 29yr old straight married man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 01:06:42 PM »
I've heard Nair can burn a little. How long the hair stay away?

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 05:58:35 PM »
I usually apply Nair once every two weeks. I'm not hairy, so I don't need to shave or apply Nair frequently.

Str8thicknass

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 08:14:12 PM »
Hi all...As for me I use Hair Clipper both  large and small for sensitive areas. There is a little itching afterwards when you shower but it goes away within 1 day.

It works great for me. I see it as my weekly grooming. Like a hair cut 😊

I shave my legs, public area and Booty (I'm not the haired person but my pubic public area will get outta control if i let it go for 3 weeks; which I've not done in yeeeeeeeeeears)

I make sure I take a shower afterwards and lotion up very well.

I feel so sexy when all is cut and moisturized like in my pics below. Embracing The Thickness 😌

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:17:07 PM by Str8thicknass »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 05:09:14 AM »
Hi all...As for me I use Hair Clipper both  large and small for sensitive areas. There is a little itching afterwards when you shower but it goes away within 1 day.

It works great for me. I see it as my weekly grooming. Like a hair cut [emoji4]

I shave my legs, public area and Booty (I'm not the haired person but my pubic public area will get outta control if i let it go for 3 weeks; which I've not done in yeeeeeeeeeears)

I feel so sexy when all is cut and moisturized like in my pics below. Embracing The Thickness [emoji18]

Looks amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 01:23:16 PM »

It works great for me. I see it as my weekly grooming. Like a hair cut 😊

I feel so sexy when all is cut and moisturized like in my pics below. Embracing The Thickness 😌

Looking good. It's always good to be smooth down there. You don't want your pubes to stick out from the side. I also keep my pubic area smooth so that I can wear mesh.

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 11:21:46 AM »
I dont’ have a lot of body hair but for what i do have...
* leave my legs alone...not much hair
* arms same as legs
* torso is smooth
* around bikini area i wax everything except a small patch above my goods...that i keep trimmed very short as i wear Joe Snyder quite a bit as well as Muscleskins and the like.

JohnG

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2019, 05:53:36 AM »
I am not so hairy. So hair removal is pretty easy. I shave my whole body.
The area's with a lot of hair growth I use IPL Which works great for me. The body stays smooth and hair free. Furthermore it keeps the maintenance to a minimum which is and advantage, because I do not want to spend hours in the shower.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 09:56:40 AM »
How: IPL permanent hair removal. Where: I am am hair free on my entire body. The only exception are my eyebrows.

irthonger

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2020, 06:29:27 PM »
I use a razor on my crack and balls once a week. I also like to trim my chest with clippers. Sometimes like if I was going to the beach I will trim my entire legs as well. I don't normally shave my legs but just a close trim makes them look smoother.

Idleman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 11:58:37 PM »
I keep my ass crack, balls and shaft clean shaven and leave a trimmed rectangular "landing strip" quite wide, on top. I use a razor, but puss the skin on my balls tight as i gently shave. I squat when i shave my crack to get 'in". The shaft is simple but be carefull. For the top I use a trimmer to trim the bush, then use a razor with cream to shave the sides to shape the strip, then use an after shave cream/moisturiser. Always shave with the grain. No issues. Pits I cannot post a pic of the outcome here but it works.

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2021, 04:09:01 AM »
Anyone tried an epilator?  Can’t be arsed with waxing and the cost involved and shaving every 2 days is just not on to keep things smooth.

The wife doesn’t like the stubble and thinking about an epilator to keep things smoother for longer. Thinking of doing back, shoulders, ass and the public area.