Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal  (Read 3407 times)

td

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Laser Hair Removal
« on: December 28, 2022, 11:28:07 PM »
I see lots of posts on here about removing the hair down there, but if you're like me...  Maybe you just want it gone...  Period. 

I got laser hair removal in St. Louis when I still lived there and it has been fantastic!  At the time, the package I got was the "Male Grooming" package, but today most places just call it a Manzilian.  After about 8 years, I have no regrets and I've had minimal maintenance.  I do have a few stray hairs in a few spots but they are so easy to shave that it's not been an issue.  I plan on getting a touch-up soon in Dallas, but for me, it was easy, the techs were great and didn't give me hard time or make me feel uncomfortable at any time, and it was worth every penny.  And as a bonus, it's MUCH cheaper now than when I had it done.

TL;DR...  If you want it gone for good...  Pay someone to fire high powered lasers at it.  It's a little painful but not bad at all compared to what you might be imagining.

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 07:49:22 PM »
I so want to do this, not sure where to go or how much it is, bt I'd love to be completely hair free.

irthonger

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 08:13:43 PM »
Did you get your balls lasered? I am afraid of it not being safe.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 01:33:37 PM »
I have done laser hair removal on my back and legs and also full brazillian. It is completely safe to do laser on balls. I am happy with the result. However, touch up is needed once in a while. It is not permanent!

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 02:50:23 PM »
I had my first laser session yesterday, the young lady made me feel very comfortable and everything.
Can’t wait to see 5he results, going back fir another session in 4 weeks

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023, 10:57:16 PM »
Just had my second laser session, full chest, back, bum and manzillian, starting to be very smooth and hairfree, can’t wait for the next session and summer to show it all off.

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2023, 11:45:32 AM »
I go in Wednesday to get laser done.  will be doing dick, balls, crack, butt, back.  hope it goes well.

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 09:44:49 PM »
Cs120, you’ll be fine, I’m getting my forth treatment tomorrow, so far its working really well, I’m almost completely hair free from my neck down to the top of my legs, feels great.