Author Topic: The weirdest reasons against men's thongs!  (Read 1361 times)

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
The weirdest reasons against men's thongs!
« on: January 09, 2023, 08:49:01 AM »
So, until now I thought the lamest reason people have against men wearing thongs is that they are not meant for straight men.

Now, I could understand the ignorance regarding the above reason. This is how our society/culture/media has moulded our brains.

But, just few days ago, i happened to hear the lamest reason of all against men thongs. I read that reason a lot in Quora, reddit threads as well as during my conversation with one of my friends over this topic.

That reason is "Thongs are so tiny that they can't contain men's package", "thongs would just squish the jewels", "thongs don't have enough fabric for showers"!

I am a recent thong convert, and the reason I moved to thongs is because they are the best underwear for male anatomy. Thong is the only male underwear that provides support to jewels without squishing them. Although I am a grower, but I can understand the plight of a shower who wears briefs or boxer briefs.

It really pains me that people are making these statements without even having wore one. I think most of these people don't even know that there are specially designed thongs for men. With a big pouch!

When I was having a conversation with my friend, and he mentioned that thongs are not designed for men's anatomy. I shared a link of John Sievers thong with him and said "I will pay for this if you try this for a week and don't like it". Obviously, he laughed it off as joke.

What do you guys think of such ignorant statements? Have you heard this from someone you know?

irthonger

Re: The weirdest reasons against men's thongs!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 10:48:07 PM »
Yeah, I don't get that argument. I am a shower and fit in thongs just fine. I do have to be careful of the pouch style but there are so many options now that I really have no issues. Also, it has never been an issue with being squashed. It was always an issue of falling out the sides. Thankfully a lot of brands make a center seem pouch design which is better for us bigger guys. Also, there is a brand called Hung that has an intended larger pouch than most underwear. Plenty of options but they do not fix ignorance.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
Re: The weirdest reasons against men's thongs!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 02:30:23 AM »
So, until now I thought the lamest reason people have against men wearing thongs is that they are not meant for straight men.

Now, I could understand the ignorance regarding the above reason. This is how our society/culture/media has moulded our brains.

But, just few days ago, i happened to hear the lamest reason of all against men thongs. I read that reason a lot in Quora, reddit threads as well as during my conversation with one of my friends over this topic.

That reason is "Thongs are so tiny that they can't contain men's package", "thongs would just squish the jewels", "thongs don't have enough fabric for showers"!

I am a recent thong convert, and the reason I moved to thongs is because they are the best underwear for male anatomy. Thong is the only male underwear that provides support to jewels without squishing them. Although I am a grower, but I can understand the plight of a shower who wears briefs or boxer briefs.

It really pains me that people are making these statements without even having wore one. I think most of these people don't even know that there are specially designed thongs for men. With a big pouch!

When I was having a conversation with my friend, and he mentioned that thongs are not designed for men's anatomy. I shared a link of John Sievers thong with him and said "I will pay for this if you try this for a week and don't like it". Obviously, he laughed it off as joke.

What do you guys think of such ignorant statements? Have you heard this from someone you know?

What an absurd argument! They obviously wrote this thinking about women's thongs...