Author Topic: JQK  (Read 896 times)

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
JQK
« on: January 18, 2023, 09:14:52 AM »
I found this brand at a market in Hong Kong, and this would probably be my first foray into Chinese underwear brands. I couldn't find a lot of information about the brand in English, although it appears regularly on various Chinese wholesalers like Aliexpress. Like many Chinese brands, they appear to produce a lot of different types of thongs and briefs. What really stood out about these were how cheap they were. I got each pair for the equivalent of less than £3.

JQK Pouch Thong
This thong is apparently made of cotton, but it does seem like a lower grade of the material since I found the fabric to be rather coarse. The thong features are reasonably roomy pouch which was nice enough. Due to that, the pouch gave a nice bulge. Despite that, I thought the placement of the pouch to be way too high (more so compared to that of Cocksox's), lifting my package too much for it to be comfortable. The height of the pouch also caused the front to sag, since it appears that the waistband isn't strong enough to keep the weight of my package lifted. The back of the thong is a reasonable width and looked nice, making it the only positive aspect of the thong.  The quality itself was quite bad as the stitching started coming apart after two washes, revealing the elastic waistband inside. Perhaps this is a bit too harsh on account of the price, but this was just overall a poorly designed/made thong.

Fit: 2/5 (get one size up or more)
Look: 2/5
Comfort: 0.5/5
Quality: 2/5

JQK Ice Silk Thong
Despite having the same manufacturer, this thong featured a different cut and design compared to the one above. This thong did not feature a high placed pouch, and thus isn't much on 'enhancing' the bulge. The front part itself has a very unique narrow cut, like the Joe Snyder Rio Thong, only narrower. I suppose such a design is appealing to some, but I did not particularly like it; the narrowness of the front would ideally require one to get something along the lines of a Brazillian wax for it to actually sport the thong tastefully. The thong is made with a blend of nylon and spandex, but again does feel rather coarse. The pouch itself is a reasonable size and didn't squeeze my package too much given the elastic material. The back looks standard and I didn't have any issues with it. The fit does seem particularly bad since the waistband just seems very stiff and small even after goign one size up over what I usually wear. Finally, I thought the quality of this thong is nicer than the previous one as it isn't as prone to breaking.

Fit: 1/5
Look: 2/5
Comfort: 3/5
Quality: 3/5