Author Topic: MetroMaleWear (Korean brand)  (Read 1009 times)

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
MetroMaleWear (Korean brand)
« on: January 23, 2023, 10:12:19 PM »
MetroMaleWear or M2W is a Korean underwear manufacturer that apparently has been in business since 2001. I've not personally heard about this brand before, nor have I known any Korean underwear makers, to begin with. I found out about the brand as I was browsing an underwear shop in Taipei, Taiwan. The selection at said shop and online shows that M2W produces a lot of different types of men's thongs and in many varying styles. They weren't especially cheap, costing at least £17 per piece but I decided to get myself a pair as I was curious about it.

Modern Pouch Thong
https://www.bgg.kr/goods/goods_view.php?goodsNo=25598

I selected this thong for its relatively different look, which I'd consider to be on the 'micro' side, perhaps akin to a sleeker version of a Joe Snyder thong. The thong itself is made of polyester and spandex and I felt the fabric was particularly thick on this thong, similar to the thickness of swimwear fabric. I think the elastic waistband is rather stiff like that from the 2(X)IST Sliq thongs, but it's nothing bad. The pouch is relatively roomy, not too big and not too small. The bulge is thus from this thong isn't too noticeable, but it is not as flat as a HOM thong. As such, wearing it, I didn't feel that my package was squeezed and it feels mostly comfortable. The back is at about 2.5cm/1 inch at its narrowest width, which is a good width in my opinion. However, I can't help but think that wearing it feels a lot like wearing a thong swimsuit, making it possibly less comfortable for prolonged wear. Build quality is excellent as evident from the very neat stitchings.

Fit: 4/5
Look: 5/5
Comfort: 3/5
Quality: 5/5