Author Topic: 2(X)IST  (Read 1226 times)

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
2(X)IST
« on: January 27, 2023, 06:02:49 AM »
I was quite surprised to see that there isn't already a 2(X)IST review thread given how widespread the brand appears to be. The Los Angeles-based American brand likely doesn't need any introduction, perhaps being one of the brands most consistently selling thongs. Unfortunately, 2(X)IST appears to focus on making Y-Back thongs, which frankly aren't my favourite type of thong. I currently own a single thong from 2(X)IST, the Sliq Micro Thong which I shall review below:

Sliq Micro Y-Back Thong

The Sliq Micro Y-Back Thong appears to be the more premium thong offering from 2(X)IST, given its significant price premium over their essential line of thongs. This difference in price tag shows with this thong's premium look and feel, as well as its excellent build quality. The thong is very sturdy, uses thick fabric, and frankly looks very beautiful. This came with a price though, since I did feel that the elastic waistband is very stiff. I also did not really like the thick polyester fabric material which seems very akin to swimwear. In fact, I would be very happy to use this thong as a swimsuit given how similar it looks to one, but the Y-back shape has so far stopped me from actually trying it as a swimsuit. Being polyester though, the fabric is very quick to dry (hence adding more weight in favour of the swimsuit argument). Apart from that, I did think the pouch is reasonably comfortable and also very roomy despite appearing rather flat-looking front. The strap on the Y-Back did feel a bit too wide for my liking and gives a bit sore of a sore feeling after prolonged wear. Overall, the quality of this Malaysia-made thong is exceptional, reflective of its higher price tag. I did not like this thong enough for me to have pulled the trigger on trying other 2(X)IST thongs, but I am not closed to the idea of trying other 2(X)IST thongs when the time is right.

Fit: 4/5
Look: 4.5/5
Comfort: 3.5/5
Quality: 5/5

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: 2(X)IST
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 09:31:40 AM »
how does the pouch fit anound the leg opening. I seem to remember it being a little gappy. I prefer a snug fit.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
Re: 2(X)IST
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 07:32:17 PM »
I think the pouch is indeed slightly gappy, but not enough that it'll go anywhere  :P