Author Topic: Swim thongs - woman  (Read 9361 times)

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Swim thongs - woman
« on: October 25, 2016, 02:22:27 PM »
So I wear women's thong panties but have never worn a women's thong swimsuit. Does anyone have an experience in this?  Would be curious if it's worth trying?

Right now I will wear thong panties to the Beach but would
Be nice to have a swimwear option.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Swim thongs - woman
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 05:20:37 PM »
Just for testing I bought some female swim thongs, two rather small ones and a larger model. The small ones did not fit at all, the balls were dangling outside the pouch. The one with the larger front fitted better. I had to pull the front down to have the wider part of the frontal triangle to cover my equipment. To wear this thong at the beach, I had to shorten the strap between the cheeks. With more than 150 male thongs and strings to choose from, it was too much effort.
For wearing a female thong at the beach you need something with a wider front and reposition it. It might work but I don't know if it is as comfortable as a male thong. Finding the right form will be trial and error.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 06:23:06 AM »
I get what you are saying. Sounds like I am going to have to go shopping and try some out.

I just love the thong panties so much more than the men's thong underwear. So thinking the same will hold true for swimwear.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 08:38:52 AM »
The fabric of swimgear in general is slightly thicker than for underwear. And sometimes there is a liner to help to smoothen the contours. Also there is in general a little less elasticity in the fabric. Female suits don't have to follow a lot of bulging.
If possible, you better try them on first. Otherwise it is a hit and miss event.

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 08:46:22 AM »
Ok thanks.

Maybe I'll just stick with wearing the panties at the nude beach I go to.

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 08:57:04 AM »
If I do decide to get a men's thong. Do you recommend any?  Maybe one with a tight fit.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 09:56:00 AM »
Nothing wrong with wearing women's panties or swimsuits if that's your thing, but many of us prefer men's thongs or men's underwear in general for the good fit.    These days there are plenty of options when buying men's thongs.   A Google search should do the trick.
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 07:53:15 AM »
There are a lot of webshops all over the world. And their styles go from very conservative to very provocative.
I have a few sites with good products for a reasonable price.

http://www.mensuas.com/

http://www.beachndance.com/

But there are many more. If you go to a Chinese website like Aliexpress, be careful with the sizing. You might end up with kiddie sizes.  ;)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 10:14:55 AM »
I found a picture of me wearing a female thong. The front is quite big, much bigger than the suits I'm wearing now. I had to pull the front down a little but the sides stayed open slightly.
I never had it on at the beach but I saw a few women with the same model in Spain that year.

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 04:16:52 PM »
If I do decide to get a men's thong. Do you recommend any?  Maybe one with a tight fit.

I like Gregg Homme thongs and strings, and I'd say that my Gregg Homme thongs are much sexier than Victoria's Secret. Try GH and let me know. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 07:22:39 PM »
love them pink ones !

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 09:33:31 PM »
Women's thongs don't have a pouch and part of the appeal in public besides the thong is the bulge

microstringlvr

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 10:05:18 AM »
While I agree that the bulge is attractive, a nice smooth flat front can also be sexy and is a nice change. Some examples of some women's gear I purchased to spice things up in my collection...at times, can be sexy showing some "ball cleavage" no? ;)

SmallThong

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »
While Koala isnt a woman's suit per se, they do have some rather hot looking crossover suits that i have to admit look intriguing.  Anyone ever try those?

kiyoothong

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »
While Koala isnt a woman's suit per se, they do have some rather hot looking crossover suits that i have to admit look intriguing.  Anyone ever try those?
Yeah Koala suits are nice. But they'ree too skimpy, so I dont have the balls to wear them on the beach.
There is this swimsuit brand called BoutineLA and their thongs are wide. They might be good for guys who want more coverage.