Author Topic: Where are the creative designs?  (Read 2980 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Where are the creative designs?
« on: April 30, 2023, 09:55:07 AM »
I’ve spent some time looking for some more creative designs for men’s thongs, especially in swimwear. While there are a variety of prints and colors available all, yet the designs seems to be fairly limited. There is not much variation in the style and design of men’s swim thongs. Then I started looking at women’s swimwear for comparison. There are so many different designs and looks available for women. With some simple modifications for male anatomy these designs could work for men. Yet no one seems to be noticing or attempting to push the design and style envelope. I’ve seen some very appealing designs for women that I wish had an equal counterpart for men.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the creative designs?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 10:18:57 AM »
I'd say that Andrew Christian has a pretty wide array of atypical "creative design" styles. Personally I can't stand the "creative" designs and am more a fan of very classic styles, but I'd think that should work for what you're looking for.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 03:41:07 PM »
While Andrew Christian has some nice designs in their underwear line, when it comes to swim thongs they only have one or two each year. I will admit that this year they pushed the design out more, for which I am happy. Last year they didn’t have any swim thongs in the lineup.
Yes I have found a couple items on Etsy. Again selection is limited, prices can be higher than I would like and some of the places things are shipping from have me wondering if they will ever arrive. For example I found a couple items that I liked. They shipped from Ukraine. I’ve never seen them.
As for what I would like to see: the use of chains, rhinestones, tie sides, cutouts and double and triple hip straps. When I do find something I like I tend to purchase it. Although I’ve seen a couple thongs that meet my likes and wants but the price for a single thong was above well $100. I’m not paying that kind of money for such a small piece of fabric.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 08:16:40 AM »
Check out erogenos.com

I've ordered from them before and they many selections varying in designs and brands for both underwear and swimwear.