Author Topic: Manstore and Cocksox Thongs  (Read 2288 times)

xzate08

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Manstore and Cocksox Thongs
« on: May 03, 2023, 09:19:44 AM »
I'm looking for new thongs to try out that aren't the usual brands I tend to wear (HOM, Olaf Benz, C-IN2), Manstore and Cocksox have caught my eye.

I'm interested in the CX05 thong but not sure about the original pouch, is it comfortable? Does it make your junk protrude as much as the pictures and is it comfortable for daily wear (i.e. to work?)
All these raving reviews online from so many people but I'm curious if there are any members here who have tried it out.

https://www.cocksox.com/collections/shop-thongs/products/thong-cx05?variant=40245606154306

Manstore is another brand I'm looking at and I'm wondering about the tower string in particular.

https://www.deadgoodundies.com/manstore-m800-tower-string

I have a few thongs from Olaf already (I know they're made by the same company) but how do they compare and how comfortable are they?

I'm looking for daily, everyday, no-frills, nothing too sexy thongs to wear to work and out and about.

Thanks!

robert_r

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Manstore and Cocksox Thongs
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 02:37:54 PM »
The Cocksox is very comfortable for daylong wear!

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 07:24:00 PM »
I’ve been wearing Cocksox for over 15 years now, they are super super comfortable and make always make me feel special when I wear them. They do make your bit protrude a little, the swim bikinis and things push your bit further out than their undies.
I especially like the see through slingshot, so comfortable.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 03:25:54 PM »
I'm looking for new thongs to try out that aren't the usual brands I tend to wear (HOM, Olaf Benz, C-IN2), Manstore and Cocksox have caught my eye.

I'm interested in the CX05 thong but not sure about the original pouch, is it comfortable? Does it make your junk protrude as much as the pictures and is it comfortable for daily wear (i.e. to work?)
All these raving reviews online from so many people but I'm curious if there are any members here who have tried it out.

https://www.cocksox.com/collections/shop-thongs/products/thong-cx05?variant=40245606154306

Manstore is another brand I'm looking at and I'm wondering about the tower string in particular.

https://www.deadgoodundies.com/manstore-m800-tower-string

I have a few thongs from Olaf already (I know they're made by the same company) but how do they compare and how comfortable are they?

I'm looking for daily, everyday, no-frills, nothing too sexy thongs to wear to work and out and about.

Thanks!

Try the new Cocksox Modal Fabric thongs that just came out recently. They are amazing and do not have the small/tight pouch that makes your cock and balls stick straight out.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2024, 10:14:16 PM »
Did xzate08 try either in the end?

For what my opinion’s worth, Cocksox are very comfortable and ideal for daily wear. I’ve got a few in the original pouch in that “Supplex” fabric. The thong strap/back is thicker than most HOM/Olaf Benz but that doesn’t bother me. I find the pouch doesn’t make my junk protrude too much.

When it comes to Manstore, perhaps unsurprisingly there really isn’t much between how they feel or wear than Olaf Benz. I find with both I rarely need to “size up” as I do with other brands. They tend to wash very well and don’t lose elasticity but follow the instructions to the letter just to be on the safe side.

The “tower” strings I’ve owned tend to be have a little less coverage at the front than other brands and especially the Cocksox for example.

Other brands worth a try, especially if looking on Dead Good Undies -
Gauvine as they’re on the cheaper side, range of different colours and seem well made;
Gregg Homme - these may be more expensive but they last and last and the fabrics they use are really comfortable;
TeamM8 - been really impressed with these and the Icon and Spartacus styles remind me of Calvin Klein Body Thong/Yves Saint Laurent thong designs from early-mid 2000s, combining a classic male underwear waistband style with an almost triangle back thong style: I find them really comfortable for all occasions and again they are releasing some different colours;

Cut4Men - not sure how much longer these will be available as I’d read Joe Snyder was ceasing production, so assume same applies for Cut4Men. I find they have a more relaxed fit than their cousin Joe Snyder styles - less snug but similar quality. They wash well but definitely recommend hand wash. Some of the materials - metallic prints - perhaps aren’t everyday wear but they’re comfortable.  Seem to have a fair few in stock on Dead Good Undies;

Modus Vivendi - if you want to go for some different designs and materials!