Author Topic: Is it safe to workout (legs) in thongs?  (Read 1544 times)

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Is it safe to workout (legs) in thongs?
« on: May 05, 2023, 07:08:24 AM »
Hi. I usually wear jockstraps when working out. Recently, I started wearing thongs during workouts. It was legs day yesterday that included squats, sumo squats, lunges, split squats, etc. Afte the workout, I felt thong strap went too deep and made the area sore due to a lot of friction.

I have now decided to not wear thongs during leg workouts.

I'd like to know if it was a stupid move to try working out in thongs? Do you guys do legs workout in things?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Is it safe to workout (legs) in thongs?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 07:38:44 AM »
I just got home from my gym workout. Every day I’m in the gym I do a fairly intense leg routine. I wear a thong under my leggings and have for years. The only time I’ve ever had discomfort is when the size of the thong was not correct for my body. This usually means the rear strap is too short. Otherwise I find a thing the most comfortable thing for me to wear while in the gym.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 09:35:26 AM »
My experience is the same as RCBlue's. Thongs are the best balance between support and freedom fo exercise. You might just need to try a different brand or size.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 03:52:12 AM »
Thongs are the only thing I wear now so gotten used to it. I suppose if you're not quite used to it or using material that's got a bit of tautness to it it might causing some discomfort. I'd say try using g-strings like HOM plumes or ones where it's more so a g-string but has a little triangle in the back rather than straight string.

Those are not only mostly unnoticeable but feel like wearing almost nothing while still providing support and holding everything in place.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 12:04:18 PM »
I always wear a thong when I go to the gym either with leggings or just some basic shorts. I do feel the strap sometimes but it varies based on the type or brand that I wear. G-strings are great too because the string is barely noticeable.

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2023, 02:52:58 PM »
Yes, I think so, I often wear thongs or even g string when I go to CrossFit.
No one can see anything under shirts, unless You’re doing wallwalks, but that’s ok, no one is interested, they just get on with their workout.
Go for it
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 02:47:11 PM by Thonglover88 »