Author Topic: Old story. Caught red handed  (Read 4508 times)

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Old story. Caught red handed
« on: October 27, 2016, 07:20:56 AM »
This forum is pretty dead. I have had a few embarrassing stories happen to me over my life related to thongs so I will try and post some here to hopefully drum up some
Interest in the forum.

When I was in high school I had just started experimenting with wearing thongs. At the time an ex gf as a joke had me try one on. I ended up liking it and would wear them occasionally.  One of my good friends had an older sister and sometimes when I would go over his house I would sneak in and take one of her thongs to wear. I would always sneak back to put it back to try and avoid getting caught. So one night I am sleeping over and I pretend to go the bathroom but I sneak into his sisters room (she wasn't home) and find a nice thong to wear. I put it on and then go back to hang out with my friend. Morning comes and I figure I should go return it. I sneak into her room and open her panties drawer. I start looking at the thongs she has and thinking which one I will  ear next time. Then all of a sudden she walks in. I didn't even have time to take the thong off I was wearing.  She wasn't  happy but I was able to convince her not to tell her parents or my friend. I went home after that and kept the thong I was wearing. Never snuck into her room again though.  Still to this day when I see her I get a little embarrassed. Haha.

kiyoothong

Re: Old story. Caught red handed
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:49:31 PM »
Wow, you must have been shocked when she entered the room. BTW, what thong did you take out? Did she have a lot of thongs in her drawer?

I've only gone through someone's underwear drawer once in my life. I once went through my friend's mom's underwear drawer. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any thongs. There was actually some cash under her panties, but I just left it there.