Author Topic: Embarrassing story  (Read 5456 times)

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Embarrassing story
« on: August 30, 2016, 09:19:34 PM »
I have had a few embarrassing stories related to thongs. I had shared one of them on the other forum that I was on along with some of the other members here. So I will share a different story now.

A little background information about me. I am a late 20's guy and I wear women's thongs. No men's.  I also don't always wear thongs. It's just one of my underwear choices.

So one night I accidentally fall asleep watching tv downstairs in my living room and I am just wearing a thong. The next morning I get woken up by my doorbell. Now the way my house is set up it isn't possible for me to get to my bedroom without walking past my glass front door.  So I stay quiet and just try and wait out this person leaving. They won't leave. They just keep knocking and ringing the doorbell. Finally I hear them walking away so I make my way to the window to make sure they are completely out of view before running upstairs to get some clothes on. I get to the window just as I see a two 14 year old boys looking in the same window. They must have walked around to see if anyone was home. So now I am standing up in just a women's thong essentially face to face with them. They motion to the door so at this point I say just a minute and go run to get changed. They now keep ringing the door bell like nothing happened. I am now stuck answering this door. Needless to say I spent a few bucks buying the candy they were selling.  Definitely embarrassing. I think they told there parents too cause now I get some strange looks from one of the boy's mother.

kiyoothong

Re: Embarrassing story
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:43:25 PM »
Haha funny story. You were nice enough to buy candy from them. Do you remember what thong you were wearing back then? I'm just imagining you in a pink g-string