Author Topic: Collusion Swim Thong Review  (Read 2155 times)

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
Collusion Swim Thong Review
« on: August 19, 2023, 09:09:06 AM »
Not often I come across a branded swim thong so when this Collusion brand showed up I just nabbed without a second thought. This is my first video review of a swim thong. Used to do videos in the past but those were all taken down and channels banned by YT so this time around taking a another stab and keeping to the ridiculous conditions YouTube sets on male anatomy while there's 100's of thousands of almost naked women are perfectly fine without bans and monetization and external links.

https://youtu.be/o8_6jxjeNZs

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Collusion Swim Thong Review
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 06:27:16 PM »
I have this thong and it's one of my favorites!  More conservative than a lot of men's swim thongs on the market - thicker sides and a flat front - but definitely enough cheek to leave no uncertainty as to weather it's a thong  ::)  I'm planning to bring it as part of my swimsuit rotation on vacation soon!

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
Re: Collusion Swim Thong Review
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 02:18:55 AM »
It was definitely a great find alright and the price is amazing. Only thing is that the fit in the front wasn't ideal otherwise it's exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something that had wider front and back to get a nice tan line which I could show off when wearing narrower thongs at the pool. The only other ones that would fit the bill would be JOR thongs but the price is hard to match.

If Collusion can make the front fit properly and a big snugger overall for the same size I will be nabbing these again soon enough!