Author Topic: Are enhancing pouch thongs good for health?  (Read 707 times)

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Are enhancing pouch thongs good for health?
« on: December 25, 2023, 10:33:06 AM »
From trying my first thong 3 years ago to now wearing thongs on a daily basis, it's been a journey for me exploring more comfortable underwear. I find thongs to be a practical undie option considering my anatomy down there. I prefer mostly solid cotton/modal thongs for daily wear. From my limited knowledge, there are 3 types of thong fronts:

1. Pouch thongs: This was the style that converted me to thongs! Amazingly comfortable by providing ample space and support to jewels. To me, these thongs give that natural hang, that feels so normal like I am not wearing anything, and yet provide support. These are my go-to undies (ikingsky, obviously, doreanse, etc)

2. Regular front (no pouch): These feel very similar to briefs that I have worn for majority of my life. They don't have a pouch, and feel very restrictive/tight to me. These are a no-no for me, as my main motivation for a thong is the space it provides in the front.

3. Enhanced poch thongs: I never was interested in these because of how pronouncing they are. Though I bought some 2 years ago, but discarded as I thought it would look very weird wearing under formal trousers (it gives a visible bulge). Off late, I bought some thongs from Gauvine, Cocksox and Oboy brands. All these have enhancing pouches (Oboy < Gauvine < Cocksox). Due to working form home in the last few months, I didn't worry too much about visible bulge. Surprisingly, I found them comfortable as well. But, one thing I am concerned about them is whether they are good for scrotum health. I know the temperature down there should be 1-2 degrees lower than the body temperature, but I feel this type of thong tries to alter the natural hang. This is what I am concerned about. Do these cause higher temperature down there? Do these put some pressure on scrotum that might not be good for health?

I'd like to know from experienced folks here. Also, if you could share which front-style thongs do you typically prefer.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Are enhancing pouch thongs good for health?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 04:42:08 PM »
After trying several different thong styles over the years I stumbled upon the enhanced pouch design. For me this was a game changer. No longer was I feeling smashed in to my underwear/swimwear. It offered me the comfort I had been seeking for years. Everything fell more naturally and comfortably. I have not found any significant visible bulge.