Author Topic: Andrew Christian - Increased selection  (Read 317 times)

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Andrew Christian - Increased selection
« on: April 01, 2024, 02:56:45 PM »
I just noticed today that Andrew Christian has WAY more thongs on their site than they have historically , and most of them are reasonably tasteful which is another problem they tend to have by being overly flamboyant. IF you're looking, this is a good time to get new ones from AC.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Christian - Increased selection
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 07:31:08 PM »
They have really upped their game with thongs the last few years in my view. I own a fair few now. Know what you mean about them being flamboyant, which I don’t mind, but not always tasteful either (which I do mind). I bought a jock from them a while ago and didn’t realise until it arrived it had “Trophy Boy” on the waistband.  ::) Don’t know how I missed that.

Wore one of their Y-back thongs yesterday. Dare I say it but I actually prefer their Y backs to C-IN2’s now and I own a load of C-IN2’s. The modal fabric Andrew Christian has is incredibly comfy. I have one Y back that is black but the string is blue, which is a nice contrast.

I’ve recently treated myself to the Happy Modal thong in both colours (pink and charcoal). The material is so soft. https://www.andrewchristian.com/products/happy-modal-thong-w-almost-nakedr?variant=44502619619563

Probably one of my favourites from them in recent years is the Almost Naked Glamour thong. Like the design and the material is again very soft.

They wash and wear very well.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 07:35:13 PM by jdstring »

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Christian - Increased selection
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 05:10:45 PM »
I just picked up one of their modal cheeky thongs at their factory story (I swing by every time I'm in the area) and I treat it like my PJs thong for lounging around the house. it's so insanely comfortable. I don't think they ever put the one I bought into mass production as I couldn't find it on their site.

my favorite thong, possibly of all time, was the Andrew Christian Apex Thong as it just fit better than any other thong ever and its style was simple and classic.