Author Topic: Started with thongs  (Read 4589 times)

John

• Newbie Thonger
  • I prefer thong leotard and pantyhose!
    • View Profile
Started with thongs
« on: January 07, 2017, 12:38:26 AM »
I started wearing thongs when i was eleven.
My mom bought me a thong dancebelt, tights and a thong leotard that i had to wear in my ballet class.
First i hated it and i specially hated the dance belt.
A dance belt is like a underwear u put on first that protects and keeps the package in place and also hides unwanted erections.
The thing is that a dance belt is so unconfy and tight it almost feels like putting on a thong from hell!:(
It really takes a while to get used to it.
After a while i started to like wearing thong leotards and tights and i really loved to put them on.
I started to wear the tights under the thong leotard instead like women do so the tights stay better in place and i like the look better when the thong pulls up the tights nicely between the butt cheeks.
When i got older i started to wear womens thong leotards they have a higher leg cut and a smaller thong that looks better when wearing tights under instead.
I also started to wear pantyhose under the leotard it looked much better than the dance tights with the leotard. There is so much nice pamtyhose that are shiny in different colours and with patterns if want. Now i could combine how i want and have different look every time to my dance class.
I really love to wear these outfits!
I still think it's exiting after so many years when i have a new outfit in my class.

kiyoothong

Re: Started with thongs
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 02:53:51 PM »
Wow, you started at a very young age, and you had a good reason to start thonging. But do you only wear thongs for your dance class, or do you wear them as underwear too?
I would like to know what chicks think about your thong leotards. Are they cool with you wearing thong leotards? Also is it normal for a male dancer to wear thong leotards? This is like a whole different world to me, so I'm just curious.

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 04:55:03 AM »
I do wear thong underwear almost every day.
But i prefer to wear thong bodysuits, it's perfect  underwear and t-shirt in one just put my jeans on and im ready to go!:)
Its normal for men to wear thong leotards when dancing and the girls in my class give me compliments when i wear them.
One girl i min class sometimes even borrow my leotards.
She likes 3 of my thong leotards that she use to borrow when dancing and its fine by me because she looks very sexy in them!;)

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 06:24:18 AM »
That's really cool. It's great that the girls in your class are nice and supportive. But like you said, I guess it's normal for male dancers to wear thong leotards. I'm just surprised that a girl in your class borrows your leotards. I guess they're one size. So does that mean you get to wear their thong leotards too?

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 08:19:33 AM »
No they are not one size but as i said earlier i prefer to have my leotards smaller than my size with a tight fit and they are not tight when she wears them they are a little too big for her but she can wear them.
No i dont borrow her leotards all her leotards are with full back its when she want to wear a thong she borrows my.