Author Topic: Have You Ever Been Called Out  (Read 2014 times)

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Been Called Out
« on: April 08, 2023, 05:31:38 PM »
Has anyone ever been called out in public or on social media for wearing a thong?

I’m pretty sure that someone noticed my whale tail last week at the airport. A few minutes after I had put my shoes back on after going through security I noticed a tweet. It mentioned a man bending over and his jeans exposing his thong. Not definite that it was me but based on timing it could have been.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Out
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 06:53:05 AM »
I’ve had my friends call me out about wearing thongs, always in a playful, sexy and fun way. Once I met up with a friend that I go to the beach with for lunch. She had a couple other women with her. During the introductions my friend told the other women that we often go to the beach together. Then she went on to tell them that they should join us, and “you would see what he wears, a thong!” After a few gasps with big smiles my friend proceeded to them them how I wear a different thong every time and how great they are. A few weeks later two of the women showed up at the beach and got to see first hand that my friend was telling the truth.

Another time I had a friend talking to a group about sexy stuff and she brought up, with pride, that I wear sexy thongs. I wouldn’t have shared that with this group, but she put it out there. So, I owned it and started some sexy banter about thongs.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 06:59:11 AM »
Those sound like fun encounters RCBlue

I've never gotten negative comments, at least that I've heard. If anything, I've been surprised at how chill people are out on the beach.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 04:03:01 AM »
I might've posted about this earlier but can't recall. My sister-in-law, then gf's sister, used to live in the same apartment building as us and we had a communal washer dryer.

One day my wife was like, guess what, my sister was asking if you wear thongs. And I was like how would she know. Turns out she found one of my thongs in the wash and figured it had to have been mine. So guess the cat was out of the bag...

I had almost immediately playfully teased the topic when she came over after that. And I've also "accidentally" flashed my thong while being bent over at least twice :P

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 06:39:38 AM »
I've worn thong underwear for 25+ years.  I know my friends and family have seen them on me as my jeans or shorts slipped down a bit.  The only person that actually called me out on it was my brother-in-law on a vacation where is saw my thong under my boardshorts and asked if I was wearing a thong.  I told him yes and that I also wore them as my underwear everyday too.