Author Topic: Bodyaware Invisible Shaper Thong  (Read 2410 times)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Bodyaware Invisible Shaper Thong
« on: December 03, 2020, 02:57:17 PM »
Was checking out the Bodyaware site, as I often do, for new colors or styles. I ran across the Invisible Shaper Thong and had a question about sizing. Anyone have any experience with this thong? I am a 36" waist and by their sizing chart it says I need a size Large. In the description it says that the fabric is "incredibly stretchy" and when I see that, I typically go a size smaller. Can anyone offer any help or recommendations on this one?

TightThong

Re: Bodyaware Invisible Shaper Thong
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 06:17:27 AM »
Not sure but there are a few reviews - the design and material look amazing!  Do let me know how you find the sizing...

Consequently i just ordered this one...the last L they had in the color i think...

https://bodyaware.com/collections/mens-thong-underwear/products/mens-satin-mini-thong-pink

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 06:48:35 AM »
Not sure but there are a few reviews - the design and material look amazing!  Do let me know how you find the sizing...

Consequently i just ordered this one...the last L they had in the color i think...

https://bodyaware.com/collections/mens-thong-underwear/products/mens-satin-mini-thong-pink

I saw that pink thong and it does indeed look very sexy. Have you received it yet? Love to see a picture of you wearing it? You ordered a size L....what is your waist size? How stretchy is that fabric?

I got a response back from bodyaware and they said that sizing down would probably work since it has so much stretch in the fabric. I think I am going to order the blue one today and likely order a pair of their short shorts too.

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 07:14:15 AM »

I saw that pink thong and it does indeed look very sexy. Have you received it yet? Love to see a picture of you wearing it? You ordered a size L....what is your waist size? How stretchy is that fabric?

I got a response back from bodyaware and they said that sizing down would probably work since it has so much stretch in the fabric. I think I am going to order the blue one today and likely order a pair of their short shorts too.

Don’t have it yet, just ordered it.  Please share your experiences with the thong and shorts...i love seeing a hint of a thong on a man through thin material...usually stretch pants but those shorts are so hot!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 07:24:50 AM »

Don’t have it yet, just ordered it.  Please share your experiences with the thong and shorts...i love seeing a hint of a thong on a man through thin material...usually stretch pants but those shorts are so hot!

Sadly when I went to purchase the thong, the shorts are sold out in size XL in all colors....I have ordered similar shorts in size L but they were a little tighter than I prefer since the rip stop nylon fabric doesn't stretch so I exchanged them for size XL. I will keep an eye on their site for the shorts in size XL.

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 07:26:34 AM »
Check with customer service...they’re usually quick to reply!