Author Topic: Lace Thong/ G-String  (Read 15428 times)

Billdirk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Lace Thong/ G-String
« on: December 07, 2016, 09:38:29 AM »
Curious has anyone ever tried a lace thong or g-string, and I mean one made for men. Just ordered a lace g-string from good devil during a sale and was curious if anyone had any thoughts or had tried lace before?

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Lace Thong/ G-String
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 09:41:07 AM »
I have never tried a lace thong for men but I have worn a few women's lace thongs. They are fun to wear but I tend to prefer the cotton thongs.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 10:31:09 AM »
For underwear I have in general plain thongs and g-strings. Nobody will see them so why bother.
For the beach I don't have lace suits. To my taste they are too girlie. Certainly with the hairy body I have.
But if you like them, buy them and enjoy.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
  • Life is to short not to wear a thong
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 06:27:58 PM »
I've been wearing G-Strings as my daily underwear for a few weeks now. My G-String of choice has been the Gregg Homme Boytoy G-String (link below). They do a good job holding everything in place for me and often I forget I'm wearing them. It's probably the most comfortable underwear I own. No joke, I'm own 5 pairs and will probably get the rest of the colours very soon.
http://gregghomme.com/boytoy/95014-boytoy-pouch 

I also own the HOM Plume G-string. It has a more traditional thong back and I really like them. I just find the material is too delicate ti hold everything in place comfortably all day but for around the house or chill day. they're so soft it's almost like wearing lingerie, that sound's weird I know but it's just a really nice minimal lacy thong.
http://www.figleaves.com/us/hom-plume-g-string/TH-005884.html?dwvar_TH-005884_color=746971&cgid=brand-hom-mens#link=mens_tn_hom&start=15

Hope that helps!  :)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:56:15 PM »
I love the Gregg Homme Boytoy string!
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Billdirk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 08:54:31 PM »
Awesome! I'm starting to try more g-strings. I'll definitely look into the boytoy.

SmallThong

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 07:46:13 PM »
I've tried a couple of thongs that incorporate a bit of lace but i usually find that they don't have much support up front.  I like a more snug but stretchy pouch and i find that the materials the manufacturers use with the lace doesn't give very much.  I have to admit that the satiny materials w/ lace on the trim are very hot...
Maybe try something that

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2019, 06:58:18 AM »
Lace thongs don't appeal to me personally. Regardless of whether there are some made for men, they're not my cup of tea. Mainly because the material looks too feminine.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 07:38:40 AM »
Everyone has their own tastes, if you like lace, just go for it and enjoy.  I’m smooth all over so I wouldn’t have any issues with lace (any hair poking through) but i just find Lycra and other similar spandex thongs to be the most comfortable...working out, swimming etc...spandex dries very quickly.

kraig911

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 08:44:16 AM »
Hanky Panky has their original rise thong but now designed for men.  Wife and I were on there the other day buying her some new goodies and ran across it.  She added a couple to the cart for me.  They came in the other day and I was skeptical.  It looks almost identical to the original rise for women.  Only difference is a little seam to make more of a pouch.  Wife even thought they were hers at first.  I'm not a fan of the feminine style and have always thought the back strap to be pretty wide, but decided to give it a go.  After wearing for a full day, they are honestly probably some of the most comfortable undies I own. Hanky Panky states they are the worlds most comfortable thong...I think they may be correct.  Now I know why my wife swears by them! If you can get past the feminine look (if that bothers you), you won't even know they are there.  If I get to that point, it may be all I wear eventually.  Def worth the try and money.

Ac89

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 03:28:19 PM »
Never tried it... I think they look a little fem for me.

kraig911

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 03:42:50 AM »

Felt the same way but as far as comfort goes, honestly can't be beat!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »
ive seen some decent lacey thongs for men, in a few different styles. some more traditional with what comes to mind for 'lace' and some not. i have one that's like, a leopard lace? as a fabric, i love lace. and some types of mesh, especially large woven types sort of overlap with lace.

i dont like them if there's also frills or garter type straps, but i can see how those are sexy for the right people and i'd be down for my husband to wear anything skimpy, but for me i like them more simple. i dont mind floral, and i dont mind 'bumpy' design based edges over seam covered elastic.

to me, as long as it has a good pouch, narrow sides, a comfortable rear strap, and nice colors, im happy to have more in new fabrics.

example: one site of man i LOOOOVE Bodyaware and some of their styles [gossamer, silk, satin thongs]. https://bodyaware.com/ and while i wouldnt shop at their sister site x-dress first, i am so down for some of their more simple styles. https://xdress.com/ nothing wrong with being femme with thongs or lace, and again i don't claim to be part of the community this site caters to, but sifting through i'll find a few things i really like, for example their satin thong and lace brazil, yassssss.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Ac89

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2019, 03:03:28 AM »

Felt the same way but as far as comfort goes, honestly can't be beat!

Really, I would have thought it was the opposite.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2019, 03:41:32 PM »
Yes. I enjoy them. They're very light feeling. I prefer those that have a different material for the pouch. Our junk tends to stretch out lace material if they make the pouch out of it. Mine are lace with silk or cotton pouches. I think they're Covermale?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk