Author Topic: Lace Thong/ G-String  (Read 15641 times)

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Lace Thong/ G-String
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2019, 10:04:33 AM »
It's odd, I own a ton of thongs but have never tried any lace thongs or lace anything. I was going to get a pride one that I've attached pictures of but was convinced the material wasn't going to feel like how I thought. I feel like it's going to be scratchy kind of.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 04:12:48 PM »
It's odd, I own a ton of thongs but have never tried any lace thongs or lace anything. I was going to get a pride one that I've attached pictures of but was convinced the material wasn't going to feel like how I thought. I feel like it's going to be scratchy kind of.

oh my god i love that. what online store is it from? :o i have a couple lace things [one thong, one brief] and they're not that bad material wise, pretty comfy and stretchy :) its more the cut is the reason i dont wear mine that often xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 04:20:12 PM »

oh my god i love that. what online store is it from? :o i have a couple lace things [one thong, one brief] and they're not that bad material wise, pretty comfy and stretchy :) its more the cut is the reason i dont wear mine that often xD
It's from a website called rough trade gear. They have a good amount of different kinds of underwear including thongs!!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2019, 05:44:19 PM »
thanks RXOC! :) im probably going to by something from there once i get paid lol. ^_^

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2020, 12:51:21 PM »
I have a couple of lace thongs I bought to try out. They're ok around the house sometimes but not useful as underwear. Very little support.

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2020, 01:29:19 PM »
I just have 1 black JS bulge thong in lace - if you want support, a bit of lace but not too much, its outstanding

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2020, 11:15:45 AM »
I have a few lace thongs. The comfort level depends on the fabric of the lace. A few thongs I don’t wear because they are not comfortable. The others I have are great, soft, comfortable and sexy.

TightThong

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2020, 03:45:46 AM »
I have a few lace thongs. The comfort level depends on the fabric of the lace. A few thongs I don’t wear because they are not comfortable. The others I have are great, soft, comfortable and sexy.

And which ones to avoid and which do you like?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2020, 10:04:52 AM »
I have a couple from Male Basics that are very comfortable. I have a couple from an adult store that are junk. My Prevail Sports lace thongs (from a few years back) are good.

TightThong

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2020, 10:23:13 AM »
I have a couple from Male Basics that are very comfortable. I have a couple from an adult store that are junk. My Prevail Sports lace thongs (from a few years back) are good.

Ah prevail sport...think they closed down no?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2020, 12:30:33 PM »
Yes Prevail is closed.
Another lace thong I like is made by Tulio.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 05:56:26 AM »
Anyone tried thongs from Secret Male ?  I saw they have a few options on the Erogenos site

https://www.erogenos.com/collections/secret-male/products/secret-male-sml009-g-string?variant=32163653845091

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 05:01:22 PM »
Oooooh I love it in navy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2020, 08:29:06 AM »
I own a handful of girly-looking laced thongs, but are actually men's. I mainly wear 'em in the house, for most of them appear highly feminine

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2020, 07:24:11 PM »
Anyone tried thongs from Secret Male ?  I saw they have a few options on the Erogenos site

https://www.erogenos.com/collections/secret-male/products/secret-male-sml009-g-string?variant=32163653845091

I own most of their collection. They are very comfortable, well made, and they go on sale quite often!