Author Topic: Lace Thong/ G-String  (Read 15673 times)

TightThong

Re: Lace Thong/ G-String
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2020, 05:30:45 AM »
Anyone tried thongs from Secret Male ?  I saw they have a few options on the Erogenos site

https://www.erogenos.com/collections/secret-male/products/secret-male-sml009-g-string?variant=32163653845091

I’m not a fan of super girly looking underwear but I’d wear that, i think!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2020, 08:27:40 PM »
Bodyaware also has some great thongs and lace things too! Check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2020, 07:24:06 AM »
I bought this mens lace thong recently, no brand and made in China. It’s soft and comfortable for all day use surprisingly.

irthonger

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2020, 04:30:01 AM »
I like the use of lace. I just don’t like it if it makes the underwear too fragile. I think a mix between solid fabrics and lace is really nice. Like lace edges or backs. I don’t like the feel of lace on the pouch. I don’t mind the look but the feel is off. I will just go sheer if I want to show off the pouch area.

TightThong

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2020, 09:25:47 AM »
If i were to wear something with lace, the Joe Snyder bulge thong has the right sort of look for me.  The pictures don’t look overly lacy...but then again I’m not a big fan of the material for underwear

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2020, 12:41:02 AM »
Well I love the secret male mens thong ang g-string underwear. They provide such a amazing product with good quality of fabrics. Must visit if you need
https://www.skiviez.com/collections/secret-male

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2020, 08:00:47 AM »
I love lace thongs and g-strings but when I wear them as underwear the skin that pushes through the lace fabric rubs on my shorts or pants and it becomes uncomfortable at times. I still wear them for intimate times with my wife, but don't wear them as often as a result of them not being comfortable.