Author Topic: Favorite Brand?  (Read 27163 times)

Sherlock

• Newbie Thonger
  • You only live ones
    • View Profile
    • Best male enhancing pills
Re: Favorite Brand?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 02:54:49 AM »
Miami Jock MJ030832 Dominant Character Slip Thong
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 11:37:04 PM »
I've fallen in love with the Andrew Christian Apex Thong. It fits far better than you would think by looking at it. It's a subtle, sexy design with probably the best construction of any of the 50-60 thongs I've bought. It's pouch is really well designed too as it is very accommodating without being some silly, extended pouch. I bought a size down and was surprised that the pouch held me in when I'm pouring out of most Thong pouches. A++

Also you can never go wrong with the N2N cotton Thong. A classic that also has a great fit but the pouch is nowhere near as big or naturally accommodating as the AC Thong

I'm just glad to see these companies begin putting more things back into their lineup. They'd seemed to cut back for a while.

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 12:35:21 AM »
Hey guys, I am looking for thongs/g-strings that cling to your body. I have a lot of thongs that slip down whenever I move or whenever I sit down. It's funny how my asscrack shows even when I have a thong on. Anyway can anyone give me some brands?

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2017, 08:25:32 AM »
I don't really find any of mine sliding down. I mainly wear N2N, Joe Snyder, Gregg Homme and Cocksox. I have some 2(XIST) and Papi thongs and those don't ride down either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 03:08:34 PM »
Hey guys, I am looking for thongs/g-strings that cling to your body. I have a lot of thongs that slip down whenever I move or whenever I sit down. It's funny how my asscrack shows even when I have a thong on. Anyway can anyone give me some brands?

i raelly can't recommend the andrew christian apex thong enough for that. it really stays up in the back, though if you want to prevent "whale tail" then its not the thong for you.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2017, 11:29:21 AM »
I just bought the apex thong and am not a fan. The pouch has a weird shape to it. I like the contrast piping and the back is comfortable. I just have issues with the dumb pouch. Mine almost come to a point, and they're all the same. I bought 3 of them because they were on super sale.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 08:40:32 PM »
I feel I need to up my current favourite brand. Right now is the Joe Snyder Sock-it thongs.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2017, 07:51:02 AM »
Bummer you didn't like it. The construction on mine is that it hugs my goods pretty well and really wraps them but doesn't come to a point like yours does.

I just bought the apex thong and am not a fan. The pouch has a weird shape to it. I like the contrast piping and the back is comfortable. I just have issues with the dumb pouch. Mine almost come to a point, and they're all the same. I bought 3 of them because they were on super sale.

kiyoothong

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2017, 11:58:19 AM »
I used to hate wide waistband thongs cuz I found them ugly, but now I am a fan of wide waistband thongs cuz they don't slide down. But, since they don't slide down, they can actually show above my pants. I guess it's alright if the waistband only shows. If people cannot see the strap,  it could look as though I am wearing boxers.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:23:19 PM by kiyoothong »

SmallThong

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2017, 08:51:29 AM »
I'm in love with Joe Snyder - the material is outstanding, so stretchy and breathes well...their bulge thong is tops.  I also like Muscleskins posers, TM (various), Koala (but don't have any right now)...basically anything very small/minimal is for me

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2017, 06:31:03 PM »
JM Skinz thongs are my new favorite.  Glad they are making them again.  Also a big fan of the Jockey Seamfree thongs too.

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2017, 03:03:41 PM »
I’m thinking of buying a pair of Joe Snyder JS03. Does anyone know how the pouch size compares to other brands like Body Aware?

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2017, 10:12:34 PM »
My current favourite are the Joe Snyder sock it collection

underlvr

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2017, 11:46:10 AM »
I really like either TM or Joe Snyder...

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2017, 12:16:25 PM »
My current favourite are the Joe Snyder sock it collection
I’ll check them out.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 12:20:55 PM by Thongguy »