Author Topic: Favorite Brand?  (Read 27288 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Brand?
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2019, 08:56:07 PM »
For me the Joe Snyder Bulge JS03 are my favourite.  I have them in black, navy blue, and camo.  I have another black pair arriving soon but these are the new material, polyester.  Can’t wait.  Also recently got some Ergowear Max thongs and they quite different to the Joe Snyder’s. Way more roomy, and very comfortable.

underlvr

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2019, 03:09:11 AM »
Wearing a bright red JS bulge thong - the new POP color

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2019, 08:34:38 PM »
Nice are those the ones that are made of the different material? They feel more like swimwear material compared to the other ones. Just got mine today in black!

asianthonger92

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2019, 11:15:42 AM »
Do you guys know any thongs swimsuit brands? I'm trying to build up my swimsuit collection.

underlvr

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2019, 10:10:40 AM »
Nice are those the ones that are made of the different material? They feel more like swimwear material compared to the other ones. Just got mine today in black!

Yeah those are the ones but i have to say that i really didn’t like the material that much.  It’s not as stretchy as the regular nylon which i now prefer.  In the future i’ll Just buy more of the original...

Bigred1970

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2019, 10:37:02 AM »
Cocksox thongs CX05N to me are the best. The supplex material is awesome do to softness, moisture wicking , awesome support, durability ex with proper washing drying they last  5 yrs + and last but not least the sexy enhancement  pouch. In basketball shorts or loose trousers  your junk is up and out. The ladies will definitely be checking you out and that's a fact . I'm a grower not a shower and I get the big effect .         

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2019, 04:45:16 AM »
Do you guys know any thongs swimsuit brands? I'm trying to build up my swimsuit collection.

My favorites are from Skinzwear.   I have a bunch of thongs, gstrings and rio bikinis for the beach.  They are not cheap but the quality is great and the ThinSkinz fabric is awesome.

underlvr

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2019, 08:22:03 AM »

My favorites are from Skinzwear.   I have a bunch of thongs, gstrings and rio bikinis for the beach.  They are not cheap but the quality is great and the ThinSkinz fabric is awesome.

Some of those styles (and models!) are pretty hot on that site...i could shop for hours!

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2019, 04:17:47 PM »
My favorite and only thong brand I get are handmade from "The Sada Abe Experience" on etsy.com Although, they only fit waist sizes 28-34. Also, there's no logo, which I'm usually not fond of. It's perfect as underwear, swimwear, and workout underwear.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2022, 09:40:54 PM »
My new fav brand is definitely C-IN2. Their scrimmage thong is fantastic.

I also love barcode Berlin. The Hildor is a near perfect thong.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 07:52:19 AM by aninterestingguy »

irthonger

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2023, 12:02:31 AM »
I love all the brands but my favorite right now is Body Aware. I have always loved their stuff but lately they have been coming out with some amazing products. The paris lace stuff is perfection. Along with their ace and indigo line.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2023, 08:46:02 AM »
I've recently found that I really like JOR brand thongs and would probably regard it as my current favourite. However, I do only own a single pair, which makes such a judgment unfair.

However, I'd say my all-time favourite would be this Asian brand I found in Singapore called Skinxwear. Unfortunately, it is a bit hard to find and relatively elusive in the West.

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2023, 07:53:02 AM »
For years I wore iKingsky exclusively, but recently I bought some Casey Klein, Summer Code, and Zonbailon. While all are comfortable, I really like the Zonbailon. I’ve tried 3 variations (with a 4th on the way) and all are super comfortable. The fit and materials are excellent and many times I couldn’t tell I was wearing them. They come in bigger sizes than other brands, which was draw for me.

xzate08

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2023, 04:45:09 PM »
My favorite brands are: HOM and Olaf Benz.

HOM: the Plume line is extremely comfortable (but not tactile) so it's great for lounging at home, sleeping and wearing under loose clothing when it's hot. It's very sexy, almost like lingerie for men but with a clean masculine look. The plume strings are probably one of my favorite thongs to wear. Although I enjoyed the Freddy string growing up, I've fallen out of love with the new production as the string back tends to get frayed quite easily. I've also come to prefer synthetic materials over cotton these days for thongs.

Olaf Benz: I simply adore Olaf Benz because the designs are clean, tactile and conservative. Their phantom range is my favorite and I'm wearing the mini string phantom as we speak. The phantom mini string is very tactile, fits everything properly and looks pretty cool. Although pricey, I find the quality to be very good and they keep their shape if you use a laundry bag. If you're ever in Chemnitz Germany, they have an outlet store for Olaf Benz/Manstore where you can get them for much cheaper than any online retail store! 

I generally prefer conservative cuts, style sand colors to match with the clothing I'm wearing.