Author Topic: How I found Thongs  (Read 6171 times)

Billdirk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
How I found Thongs
« on: December 09, 2016, 07:23:54 AM »
I am relatively younger only 28. I got into Thongs probably in the last two years or so. I had always liked skimpy underwear and during college started to wear briefs from boxers, and then started wearing bikinis. The next natural step for me was something with even less coverage so I ordered a thong and never looked back. My thong collection is well over 60 pairs now and I order probably 2-4  new ones per month. I wear thongs probably 95% of the time and bikinis or briefs the other times, mainly when at the gym (not yet brave enough to wear them in a locker room or have them show while working out). It's a bonus that mg wife likes them as well!

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How I found Thongs
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »
Back in the day - I started off by making jockstraps from ordinary cotton briefs - when I was 15 years old.   At that time I didn't know there was something called a thong.  During the college years I'd sneak away to buy bikini underwear from stores such as K-Mart and wore those fairly often.   It was around 1999 when I bought my first thong (made for men of course!) through an internet company.    From that point forward I always had pairs of thongs in my bedroom and I'd wear them occasionally.   Around the time of 2009 was when I pretty much became a full time thonger and that's what I wear, like, 99% of the time these days.       
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 03:30:07 PM »
Back in the day - I started off by making jockstraps from ordinary cotton briefs - when I was 15 years old.   At that time I didn't know there was something called a thong.  During the college years I'd sneak away to buy bikini underwear from stores such as K-Mart and wore those fairly often.   It was around 1999 when I bought my first thong (made for men of course!) through an internet company.    From that point forward I always had pairs of thongs in my bedroom and I'd wear them occasionally.   Around the time of 2009 was when I pretty much became a full time thonger and that's what I wear, like, 99% of the time these days.     

Hey Manthong. Wow that's quite a story. I have a question. Do you think there were more men's thongs in 1999? Or do you think there has been a rise in men's thongs since 1999?

Arango

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 03:18:55 PM »
Great story. I began around when I was 14 yo. I was enjoying a family holiday in key west, when at the beach I saw a guy wearing a micro tiny gs. I was hooked and I promised to my self that if I was able to buy/get something like that, well I was going to wear them. Well, here I am, a big male thongs fan. Love the styles, colours, materials and to be honest, the tiniest the better.