Author Topic: Brownmental's Picture thread  (Read 14178 times)

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
  • Life is to short not to wear a thong
    • View Profile
Brownmental's Picture thread
« on: December 09, 2016, 06:47:52 PM »
Hey everyone, thought I would introduce myself through the Picture forum. I'm a casual thong/G-String Lover. Who well love's minimalist underwear and daydreams about laying out the beach in a thong Hope you like my photos. Please leave a comment  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 01:31:43 PM by brownmental »

DENİZ

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 05:03:36 AM »
very nice

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
What I Wore today
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »
Wore the Covermale Cheeky Boxer yesterday  ;)

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
What I Wore Today
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 04:31:30 AM »
Simple Covermale Black Thong   ;)

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
What I wore today
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 12:04:40 AM »
Wore a beige Covermale thong today  ;)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 11:06:51 AM »
Nice thong and it looks great on you.   I don't recall if I've purchased anything from Cover Male - I'll look around to see.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 05:15:10 PM »
Nice thong and it looks great on you.   I don't recall if I've purchased anything from Cover Male - I'll look around to see.

Thanks! I only recently purchased from them and am kicking myself for having not bought from them sooner. I love that pretty much all  of their underwear can also double as swimwear due to the lycra blend they are made from.

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 05:21:49 PM »
Gloomy day here on the Westcoast of Canada so I decided to go with a Green/Purple pair of the Croota Thong. I wanted something colourful and this did the trick.
I love the colour of this thong but other then that I'm not really in to them. I bought these b/c they were cheap on Ebay and while I don't wear them much for some reason I do like that I have them.
The wider back is much much larger (see above) then the thong's and g-string's I usually wear and for such a wide back the front pouch is quite small, so I certainly do suggest sizing up if you purchase a pair.

As always enjoy the pictures and please comment!  ;)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 03:22:13 AM by brownmental »

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 08:43:36 AM »
I like it!  And, great idea to brighten an otherwise dreary day!

I have a few novelty thongs that aren't really intended to be novelty - but are in the sense that they'e not practical or comfortable enough to wear daily.   And, when the mood strikes for something different I'll rifle through my chest of drawers looking for one of those obscure thongs to put on for a day.

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 02:46:28 AM »
I like it!  And, great idea to brighten an otherwise dreary day!

I have a few novelty thongs that aren't really intended to be novelty - but are in the sense that they'e not practical or comfortable enough to wear daily.   And, when the mood strikes for something different I'll rifle through my chest of drawers looking for one of those obscure thongs to put on for a day.

Thanks & I totally know what you mean!

Today I wore something a bit simpler; the Black Thong from ASOS. This was the cotton version of this thong which I believe they've discontinued. I like these style of thongs though I guess some would call the styling feminine but I personally love this style of underwear, I find it to be quite sexy.

As always enjoy the pictures  ;)

*I'm wondering how this forum would feel If I posted pictures of myself in women's undergarments? Please leave a comment! I am genuinely interested to hear from people :)*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 03:09:02 AM by brownmental »

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 01:12:49 PM »
*I'm wondering how this forum would feel If I posted pictures of myself in women's undergarments? Please leave a comment! I am genuinely interested to hear from people :)*

This subject pops up on most thong/string-oriented forums. Post what you like as far as it inside the rules of this forum.

I have tried female thongs and strings but because the difference in body shape, only with extreme elastic fabric it will provide enough support to feel comfortable. So I stay at the male side when it comes to underwear and swimsuits.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 01:34:53 PM »

This subject pops up on most thong/string-oriented forums. Post what you like as far as it inside the rules of this forum.

I have tried female thongs and strings but because the difference in body shape, only with extreme elastic fabric it will provide enough support to feel comfortable. So I stay at the male side when it comes to underwear and swimsuits.

Thanks for your response Beachlion! I completely agree, the rules from the forum are kind of vague that's why I wanted to ask the forum :)

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Brownmental's Picture thread
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »
Last day of the year and was feeling kinky so I put on my smallest underwear and took some pictures for you guys. This is the N2N Net String. One of my 'Thong' goals is to one day wear this while lying at the beach. As always enjoy the pictures and have a good new year everyone!  ;)

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 12:00:15 AM »
It snowed all day yesterday so for New Years I just had a lazy day lounging around the house and decided to wear the Hot Plume G-String.
As always enjoy the pictures and Happy New Years again everyone!  ;)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »
Looks like a nice and comfortable g-string.   Happy New Year!