Author Topic: Brownmental's Picture thread  (Read 14622 times)

kiyoothong

Re: Brownmental's Picture thread
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 12:22:26 PM »
Haha great photos. You seem to be quite active. You're on other thong websites. Anyway I am on both whaletail and here, so I get to see your photos from both sites.
Are you from Vancouver? If yes, you should try Wreck Beach. I went there last summer wearing a black JM thong, and I had a great time. Maybe I can contact you when I visit the West-coast.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Brownmental's Picture thread
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 01:01:22 PM »
What's whaletail? The forum, not the thong slip kind, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
  • Life is to short not to wear a thong
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 03:22:41 PM »
Haha great photos. You seem to be quite active. You're on other thong websites. Anyway I am on both whaletail and here, so I get to see your photos from both sites.
Are you from Vancouver? If yes, you should try Wreck Beach. I went there last summer wearing a black JM thong, and I had a great time. Maybe I can contact you when I visit the West-coast.

I am and Yes I am on whale-tail forum (mens thong picture thread for those wondering) all though I'm starting to mostly wear  different underwear *wink wink* in the pictures I take for there (preview picture included below). I've been a lurker on these forums for years so figured it was time to contribute. I've never been to Wreck beach, always seems crowded but I definitely want to check It out this year. And absolutely you can!

Mod's if the pictures I post below don't meet the forum guidelines please let me know and I'll remove the pictures, otherwise enjoy, and let me know if you like!  ;)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:25:16 PM by brownmental »

kiyoothong

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 05:56:03 PM »
I think you're fine. Posting pictures of women's thongs shouldn't be against the rules.
Anyway, where do you get your women's thongs and strings?

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 01:37:55 PM »
Travelling today and wore an N2N Signature G in red/white.
I'm not a big fan of 'waist band' style thongs anymore (Think CK Thongs) but I absolutely love this one and it's minimal string back which make these one of more most comfortable cotton Thong's I've ever worn. I only wish I'd bought more when they were still available  :'(
Anyways as always enjoy the pictures and leave a comment  ;)

kiyoothong

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2017, 03:43:38 PM »
Same here. I am not a fan of wide waistband thongs, but that thong looks sexy. I like the red and white combination.

brownmental

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 05:45:12 PM »
A few pictures inspired by Manthong's Forum thread on your 'underwear travel pack'. Atlasboy wanted to see some pictures and I obliged.

These are all Covermale CM103 Thongs. This was my first Covermale purchase and I just love love love them. I love the way they look, feel and how they make my butt look ;)

They've become my go to thong for everyday wear (added bonus the lycra blend means you can also wear them as swimwear). I recently bought a few more colours and grabbed some of their G-Strings too, so stay tuned!

kiyoothong

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 02:44:51 PM »
They're bit wide for my liking, but they look good on you. I think the yellow thong goes well with your skin. It gives a nice contrast.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 11:47:59 AM »
@Brownmetal - Looks great!
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com