Author Topic: Tanning  (Read 39462 times)

thonger4life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Tanning
« on: December 28, 2016, 01:05:39 PM »
Does anybody else use tanning beds? I just started and am starting to get a thong tan line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Tanning
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 03:36:45 PM »
I don't use tanning beds. I prefer the natural version. And not only because it is for free. I grew up near the beach so I could go whenever I wanted to be in the sun.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

thonger4life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 04:26:08 PM »
I don't use tanning beds. I prefer the natural version. And not only because it is for free. I grew up near the beach so I could go whenever I wanted to be in the sun.
I live in Montana, so it's hard to do the natural way. Especially in the winter lol

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 05:14:12 PM »
That's a great use for a thong - tanning beds.   I like it! 
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 10:59:26 AM »
I have never tried indoor tanning, but I think I will start soon.
I have a question. How long do you have to stay in a tanning bed in order to get tanlines?

thonger4life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »
I have a question. How long do you have to stay in a tanning bed in order to get tanlines?
You have go multiple times for a tan line to start showing and continue going to maintain it. It also depends on your skin. I use a level one for a max 20 minutes for now.

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 12:30:35 PM »
You have go multiple times for a tan line to start showing and continue going to maintain it. It also depends on your skin. I use a level one for a max 20 minutes for now.

Okay, I'll try to go as often as possible

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 11:49:39 AM »
I do in the winter to keep my tan lines. Once you get them you never want to lose them

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 12:00:39 PM »
For 15 year I had a relationship with a woman who hated small swimwear on men. So I had to do my thonging in secret. Now and then I took an afternoon off from work to go to the beach. I changed my thongs now and then to avoid tanlines. That problem is over now but I still change my suits regularly.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »
When I met my wife she tripped on my thongs, tan lines and that was I wore. She wore thong underwear but rarely at the beach but once she got her tan lines, she was hooked. We love being in them as much as possible

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 12:06:53 PM »
Yeah, the last time I went tanning was last summer. Now, my tanlines are starting to fade, and I guess I need to go tanning again. Just wondering what thong I should wear when I go tanning. Should I wear a g-string or a conventional thong?

thonger4life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2017, 12:20:55 PM »
Yeah, the last time I went tanning was last summer. Now, my tanlines are starting to fade, and I guess I need to go tanning again. Just wondering what thong I should wear when I go tanning. Should I wear a g-string or a conventional thong?
I wear the JS bulge thong.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 10:38:36 PM »

Depends on what type of tan you want. I prefer conventional thongs at the beach beacause the tan lines are more pronounced. I've done v backs too which are a good second. I didn't like the g string because the straps we so thin

kiyoothong

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2017, 09:48:47 AM »
For those who have Fetlife:

Here's me with a thong tan-line. https://fetlife.com/users/5828093/pictures/50124180

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2017, 11:09:36 AM »
What is FetLife?